Does anyone else ever feel bad for the UPS/Fed Ex/DHL people?

jeninpa

I live an extra 30 minutes round trip from the nearest anything,lol, and I feel so bad somedays when the UPS/Fed Ex/DHL person has to make a trip out here a few times a week. I know it's not easy on their schedule,lol. It is probably a real pain to make this trip to deliver to one person. I have an order from Eastbay through UPS that will be here today and one through amazon.com that will be here tomorrow. They were both in separate parts of Kentucky last night when I checked the tracking. I almost felt like calling and saying "Hey, you have 2 of my packages that are coming 1 day apart if you just want to throw them on the same truck and save a trip...".Anyone else ever have those guilt trips?

On a side note, the UPS guy is a regular around here all year long (not on a weekly basis but atleast monthly,lol) so I was thinking about giving him a card with a few scratch off's in it. What do you think?

My husband worked for an oil company but just because he made alot of money during the winter with all the overtime neither of us liked it. He would leave at 5am and not get home until 10pm or so and could even get called out in the middle of the night. I know they are raking in some big bucks but still, money isn't everything to some people, so I still feel bad,lol. I'd rather have my husband home at 4pm everyday!

I really like our UPS driver, and I saw him at the neighbors last night at 8:00 pm. He is done coming here, but each time I tell him when to expect to see me, he just laughs, and says it doesn't matter, as long as I order, he's glad to deliver.

I do feel bad for them, but remember, they picked their job knowing the holiday hours. No one feels bad for me during tax season when I do the same!

Yea, I do kinda feel sorry for our UPS driver, especially when he comes later in the evening -- I think about his family waiting for him at home.

They have been here 3x this week about 8p.m. I always offer them cookies and a cold beer.

They only take the cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!

You offer ALCOHOL to a delivery DRIVER????? :eyepoppin