Okay it's Thurs the 21 and all week has gone bad

Illinoismom

You guys told me my three bad things happend when the Angels all went bust, Well lets see this can't get any worse can it, Monday I bought a year santa and Rudolph and a new piece to my Rudolph village only to find out both were broke, the Outside thing had been a return I think and it took my husband 2.5 hours to fix it to work, But the other I could exchange.

I went to Best buy that night to get some wireless controllers, I bought an open package that they told me were fine and it was the last one they had, Only to find out that was also a return, the symbals were wore off and it was cracked. Well I called because again it was the last one, Best buy said they would make it right and when I went last night they had a new set waiting for me.

I ordered my daughter a warm up suit from her Academy she dances at, Well only the top came in and no bottoms but there is still hope I guess, and you all know about the Barre,

I then sent my Boss his present as I do every year he looks forward to it, he gets home made cookies. At one time I sent them to every one up there but I had to stop doing that. Well i am getting thank you's from the office staff up there for the cookies, They are eating his present and he is was out of the office till tommorrow. I also sent him an easy button, But the Cookies are a yearly thing between him and I. They assumed that the the present was his and the cookies were for them, I will now have to send him another tin today so he has them tommorrow.

This is my week how is yours LOLOLOLOLOL