Calling Santa...

dmmiller

:D I just got an email from a friend last night, it read...

If you have children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews or you're a big kid yourself, try calling the "800" phone number below to listen to Santa Claus.

He is very jolly and from Dec 13th - Dec 24th, there is a new message from Santa everyday. He reminds the children to be good and thoughtful to others and he sounds very real..... Best of all it is FREE!

Santa Claus

1-800-972-6242

Pass it on to other kids!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we called it.. My 5 year old got a big kick out of it.

Just thought any of you that have young kids would like for them to hear Santa's message. Very cute.

I guess with more and more people seeing it via email, the busier its getting.. I just tried and yes, I got the busy signal too. :(

But little one is sick with Pneumonia now, and he's sleeping, so hopefully it will be working later on.

I hope it works for you all soon.

:)

I guess with more and more people seeing it via email, the busier its getting.. I just tried and yes, I got the busy signal too. :(

But little one is sick with Pneumonia now, and he's sleeping, so hopefully it will be working later on.

I hope it works for you all soon.

:)

Mine is too~ I know several kids from school have had it lately also. Mine is finally on the mend, he was only really bad for a couple of days.

We have been trying all day, and the norad one was of no help.

I've been calling this number everyday and it works but, this morning we called and it said, we're sorry, you have dialed a telephone number that cannot be completed on your watts line, please hang up and complete this call on your regular line. Go figure that one out. Hopefully it will work later.

The Norad Santa Tracker is great last year my ds 7 wanted everyone to go to bed at 6:30pm because he was tracking Santa and wanted to make sure we were all in bed by the time he came I guess his being in China was a little too close for him...:tongue1: It is so funny now but having to convince him that we didn't really need to go to bed was a pain, he was so insistent that we needed to right now, that he tried to drag his 13 y\o brother to bed..

:holiday01

The Norad Santa Tracker is great last year my ds 7 wanted everyone to go to bed at 6:30pm because he was tracking Santa and wanted to make sure we were all in bed by the time he came I guess his being in China was a little too close for him...:tongue1: It is so funny now but having to convince him that we didn't really need to go to bed was a pain, he was so insistent that we needed to right now, that he tried to drag his 13 y\o brother to bed..

:holiday01

LOL You just made my morning.. Thats too funny. I can imagine the whole thing.

:P

If you call 1-800-555-TELL and say "Santa", you can hear a prerecorded message from Santa, Mrs. Claus, or the elves. They are supposedly going to have status reports all night on Christmas Eve.

800-555-TELL is a free information service, you can get weather, sports scores, news updates, etc.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Holidays/rudolf.gif