What's your forecast for Christmas Day??

brynnfromtheblock

We have been in the 60's and 70's all week. Normal highs are 10 degrees lower than the lows we've been having. We had 70's and 80's through TG, then a blizzard the next week, and now we're back in the 60-70's. It is supposed to turn off cold tomorrow and remain in the upper 40's through Christmas. Christmas eve the low is 21.

We had the air on today, because it was so muggy and I was baking!

After unusually cold weather we're now having absurdly warm temperatures. The high will be 74 tomorrow and it doesn't feel at all like December. Now I check the Weather Channel before going out to see what to wear and if I need a coat or not. On Christmas the high will be 55, the low 39, with mostly cloudy skies.

Too warm, that's for sure. It has been unseasonably warm this December. High of 43. Tommorow we will be in the 60's so maybe we will be finally seeing some cooler weather for Christmas and after. I am wanting some SNOW!!!!!

My kids don't seem to mind not having snow for Christmas. I remember being extremely upset if there wasn't snow for Christmas or atleast snow on the ground,lol. I guess I thought that Santa wouldn't come if there wasn't any snow.