Day After Christmas Sales

syamnew

Scored at Walmart today. Got $130 worth of stuff (after clearance prices). Would have been way over $300 otherwise.

Got tons of cologne and perfume sets for gifts all next year.

My daughter averages 4-5 birthday parties so I bought enough little girl bath sets, makeup sets, brush and perfume sets to take care of all those (just have to buy cards now)

Even got my Dad done. They had the massaging stuff on sale 50% too. Heated back seat for home or car w/ remote for only $7. bought 2. One for my husband and one for my dad.

Kohls has great deals (if there is anything left in stock). I went to Home Depot today and scored a 7.5 artifical tree for next year for only $49.99 and some other outdoor decor.

I love Target's deals, but if you don't get there early, you kind of miss out!

Good Luck!

My 13 yr old had fun today. She bought the 5 for $25 panties at Vic. Secret and had a $10 off $20 card she received in the mail. So good deal for $15.75 on those $7.50 each panties.

While I was at Target in De the day after Christmas, I picked up a 12-pack of wash cloths for 2 dollars, a few 1.98 t-shirts for my brother (had to dig through the racks), and Curve cologn for 12 dollars. They were putting in a cart some of the cologn sets/individuals (the more popular-higher-end sets and individuals), but I asked if I could have one, and the lady kindly gave me one. I am not sure if they were going back or if they were simply moving them to another location. One associate told me that they would not be on clearance, but the guy at the register told me that he thought they were included with clearance. I guess it was so chaotic there that the associates were still unsure themselves what was going on.

Kohl's holiday "stuff" was picked over, and at only 50% off...no bargin, in my opinion.

Yesterday, Macy's had Hanukah socks at 75% off, plus I used a coupon for an extra 20% off. I got 8 pairs of socks for less than 8 bucks. THe 20% off coupon/savings pass is still good today, so use it! I believe that most associates will let you use it on nearly anything, even if it lists restrictions.

Don't forget to check out the holiday Glades plug-ins and candles. They go on clearance at Target. Right now, they are 50% off, but you would never know it because there is no sign and they are still with the other air fresheners. Just scan them and you should see the price difference. It seems that pumpkin pie candles and apple fragrances are 50% off. I had some coupons from the paper and ended up getting boxes for glad plug-ins for pocket change. Tomorrow, I hear stuff will be 75% off. Last year, there were a lot of the apple plug-ins left and there was a dollar off coupon in the box, so I snagged the few remaining boxes of plug-in for pennies.

An Old Navy associate told me yesterday that more markdowns will be made this weekend.

Does anyone know when Macy's is going 75% off, or is this decision by store managers? Their website says 50% and I called the store today and they said it is still 50% off... I went in yesterday and nothing has really sold and there are some ornaments I would like to have, but not for 50% off prices.