Hubby says Cheap Santa is coming to town again this year. LOL

laffnatu

Hubby came home last night and said Cheap Santa is coming back to town. :lmao: He asked if I knew how to tell the present would be from Cheap Santa. I said no... he said CS wraps his presents in newspaper. LOL. This year CS is giving out items that he found. Today hubby found a nice pair of Oakley wannabe sunglasses and a little digital watch that sits on the finger. CS will also be making Tic Tac Toe games consisting of notebook paper with Tic Tac Toe boards drawn out. He's already given my mom her CS gift. It was a piece of plywood that he picked up from work. LOL.

Lord help me, that man comes up with differant stuff every year. :lmao:

2 Years ago he gave my mom a money tree. He used pennies for the dirt and attached $1s and $5 on the branches. My mom loved it. He even gave rolls of pennies for her to grow her own. She told me she would like another one this year. Well she doesn't know what hubby has in store for her this year. He going to buy fake money at the $1 store and grow her another tree. LOL.

Cheap Santa is rubbing off on my son. He wrapped a dice that he got from school for hubby. He's giving my neice a pet rock. He's giving his oldest cousin (19) a swimsuit calendar from 2000. My son came in the living room the other night after he found the calendar and said look what I found mom. I asked where did you get that.. He said don't worry there's no boobs in it, I've already looked. :sidesplit I couldn't help but laugh at the kid.

I don't know how I am going to handle 2 Cheap Santas. But I'm sure there will be a ton of laffs involved. :sidesplit

He'll be 11 on the 28th. He's a little clone. lol

That's my sons' bday too! lol My son was normal but since he started middle school......we'll put it this way, he use to be embarrassed when he "passed gas" but apparently it's cool and funny now,lmao. :yuck: Yours is only turning 11 imagine how great middle school will be for him!! lmao

That's my sons' bday too! lol My son was normal but since he started middle school......we'll put it this way, he use to be embarrassed when he "passed gas" but apparently it's cool and funny now,lmao. :yuck: Yours is only turning 11 imagine how great middle school will be for him!! lmao

Oh passing gas has always been funny to him. :lmao: He used to be so shy.. he still is somewhat though.

I probably sound like a bad mother for laughing at his comment about the swimsuit calendar. It just totally took me off guard. I still can't believe he said it to me. lol.

2 Years ago he gave my mom a money tree. He used pennies for the dirt and attached $1s and $5 on the branches. My mom loved it. He even gave rolls of pennies for her to grow her own.

I actually like that idea. Maybe throw some ribbon or bows on it for decoration. And you could probably use scratch-off lottery tickets instead of money for someone that likes those.

Oh passing gas has always been funny to him. :lmao: He used to be so shy.. he still is somewhat though.

I probably sound like a bad mother for laughing at his comment about the swimsuit calendar. It just totally took me off guard. I still can't believe he said it to me. lol.

No, you are not a bad mother for laughing at that comment. I would have done the same thing.

Guest JeepMom
Did you know not everything is $1 at DollarTree, the min gift card is $5. I wanted to get my sis $1 on a gift card so she could pick out something nice for herself......lol......

I just have to share one of hubby's ideas for Cheap Santa. He thought of this while I was wrapping gifts yesterday.

He's going to make John Wayne toilet paper. :lmao:

He's using a cardboard roll that I threw away when I used all the wrapping paper on it. He unrolled it and is going to reroll it onto a empty toilet paper roll. I don't know how easy this is going to be. LOL. He's then going to put it in a ziploc bag and label the bag John Wayne Toilet Paper.

He asked if I knew why it was John Wayne Toilet paper... I said no. He said, 'because it's rough and tough and doesn't take s**t off anyone. :sidesplit:lmao:

He's not sure who will be getting this gift yet.

He been adding stuff to his Cheap Santa box all week. There's some 1 use toilet paper. The package is so small I don't see how anyone could use it. LOL. Some earplugs, a phone card, a pin, some cotton swabs, magic marker, some earbuds, a insignia from his uniform. He also has an old wallet, some monopoly money and some of his checkstubs in it. He's going to use the monopoly money and check stubs that say .00 on them for my mom's money tree. He said he's using the check stubs because they have his name on them. This is so my mom will know who gave her the tree.

I'm going to save him my Walmart GCs so he can add them to his box also. Of course he can only have them after I use them. LOL

LOL Sounds like a lot of fun and surprises at your house!

When I was little, I kept bugging my dad to make me something. He sawed a piece of wood into a square, sanded it and put 9 nails into it and gave me a bunch of rubber bands. The plywood story reminded me of that...haven't thought about it years. :)