1 Week Left- What is left to do?

cleverbffool

Got to finish wrapping stuff, Still have family to get stuff for (but we are going to do that exchange on the 30th, so there is still time). a few odds and ends. Hoping amazon ships that drill i ordered for DH (was suppose to ship last week and has not, grrr)

I finally only have about 20 presents or so to wrap for my kids. I think I'll finish them up this evening while watching the NFL game with my dh :) And then tomorrow I'll start on my baking!! Tuesday we are taking the kids to see Santa and OMGOSH I never printed their letters from Santa! EEK! I have to get that done too! I am hoping they will "arrive in the mail" on Wednesday (the day after seeing Santa)! And then Thursday night we will all go out and look at lights again. I am so excited!!!! I can't believe Christmas is only a week from tomorrow :) YAY!

~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)

I'm off work until Jan. 2, so I think I'll do some baking this week. My sis is coming in from WI on the 22nd. I still need to pick up a few more gifts, I may do that today. I'm caught up on wrapping but I'm waiting on 4 shipments from Amazon that I'll need to wrap.

Oh, I'm having a early bd party for my son on Friday so a few friends can go to Chuck E. Cheese and go see Night At the Museum with him before the holidays get started.

I'm off work until Jan. 2, so I think I'll do some baking this week. My sis is coming in from WI on the 22nd. I still need to pick up a few more gifts, I may do that today. I'm caught up on wrapping but I'm waiting on 4 shipments from Amazon that I'll need to wrap.

Oh, I'm having a early bd party for my son on Friday so a few friends can go to Chuck E. Cheese and go see Night At the Museum with him before the holidays get started.

When is your son's birthday? We just had an early birthday party for my daughter last night. She turns 9 on the 27th.

Amazon's cut-off for free Super Saver shipping for delivery before Christmas is at midnight tonight. I've been going over my gift list to be absolutely sure I haven't forgotten anyone or anything. Otherwise all the gift shopping that's left to do is a couple of flowering plants, bags of chocolates for gift bags and a bottle of wine. I'll get all of that at the grocery store tomorrow and buy enough groceries to last until after Christmas, plus ingredients for the recipes I'm making for two dinner parties.

Nothing is wrapped but I only buy for three friends and their pets so it should take an hour or less. My second tree is almost finished and it's the last of the not-optional decorating. That's it. By this time tomorrow I'll be all done and can relax for a week.

I have to get my girls Christmas pictures done :g_shrug:. I really waited until the last minute for that, but we have the appt for tom so it will get done. I have to buy the rest of the stocking stuffers. Then on the 24th I will do ALL the wrapping of the gifts, and that will be because my dh believes that there shouldn't be any presents under the tree until Christmas morning. So when the kids wake they can see that Santa was there and blah balh blah. lol. Which I would have no problem with but he usually falls asleep in the middle of wrapping so I get stuck doing it by myself :rolleyes:. So yeah I have quite a few things left to do this week.

All our gifts are wrapped.. soon as they came in the door..wrapping paper went on them. My main thing if I ever stop procrastinating, is getting to the grocery store to get the stuff for dinner.. as well as all of my baking. Ughh.. I swear I'm gonna be up all next weekend doing everything, then fall asleep during all the fun! :eek:

We just had my DS birthday party on Saturday (he turns 11 on 12/21) Now I get started on wrapping all the presents. DH is decorating the tree as I type this. We are behind this year because we are temporarily renting while our house is being built. It will be ready for May. We sold our house of 12 years and now we are living temporarily out of boxes in a rental house for a year. I don't want to unpack too much, because I will just have to repack everything all over again. We have not even done any decorations ourside this year, usually we are one of the brightest houses on the block. Well I will be very prepared for next year. I am going to start in September. :cheesy: