Shoot. I missed my Office Max rebate deadlines...

MarkRaby

My brother bought my Office Max stuff for me on BF while I went to Best Buy. I filled out my Best Buy rebates the very next day. The BB ones didn't need to be postmarked until January, so I assumed I had a long deadline for the Office Max ones as well.

Well, I checked with my brother today and it seems they need to be postmarked within 14 days of the purchase (which would have been yesterday :banghead: ). Oh well. I was only getting $15 in OM rebates and I've got $75 in BB rebates, so if I had to get only one set of rebates fulfilled, I guess I got the right one.

--Mark--

i LUCKILY sent mine in today. i finally got around to doing it and realized two of mine had 14 day postmarks. i used the meter machine at work *ahem* and double score, somehow the day is off by one on the machine, so the meter stamped it december 9th instead of december 10th.

i photocopied the envelopes i sent everything in so they won't try to argue i "mailed" it after the deadline because it was postmarked definitely before. even if the post office restamps it again, it would have the 10th's date, which is the 14th day, and i walked to the post office and dropped it off in their slot for today's mail to make sure.

All is not lost-

From reading other deal sites - do not mail you rebate in. Wait 6 to 8 weeks to check and call the rebate center to check the status of your rebate. They don't have it because you didn't mail it so they will ask you to fax or mail copies to the resubmissions department.