Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Looking for a new host

43 replies to this topic

#1 i-bystander  OFFLINE  

i-bystander

still stuck in traffic...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 10, 2004 - 10:02 am

Hi all -

New here at gottadeal.com, and I'm currently looking for a new host. Rather than go through all the postings at WHT, I thought I'd get a more personal attention here. I know all about RossMAN's rep having read about his postings from AT, here, and everywhere else. I just thought I'd get his and everyone else's input as to where I should be headed this time around.

1. I had an account with Ripplehost, was happy for a while, but unfortunately, I was one of those users who didn't get an expiration notice. Not such a big deal for me, since I was really just using the hosted domain there for e-mail purposes. However, I'm now planning on using said domain actively, and thus the need for a new host.
2. I also have an account with Netspace Internet, but I recently received an e-mail saying that they are closing and terminating their web hosting service - final cut-off date: Feb '05. I'm pretty happy with the deal I had from them, so it's quite sad that they'd have to close down.
3. I am now in need of a new host - preferably close to the deals from Ripplehost/Netspace. I know you get what you pay for, but I'm open to suggestions. With that said, I'm not against paying $5-10/mo, just as long as it's a good deal.
4. I've been reading a lot of the posts here, and I'm curious about reseller accounts. They sound like they a better bang for your buck, and used correctly, could even be profitable. I'm not really looking into making any money (at the moment), but I'd like to get more info on reseller accounts. Can someone please enlighten me? Is that the same as VPS?
5. Some names that keep popping up all over the place - can you guys please tell me the pros/cons of each? I hear a lot of good things, and I'd like to make an educated decision, so I need your knowledgeable help. I'm sure everyone of us has been in this same boat, so I hope I can get some useful advice from you folks.
* hostpc.com
* idologic.com
* telnap.com
* coolwebhosting.biz
* anyone else...?

Thanks in advance, and I hope to hear from you guys soon! Hopefully I won't be a newbie for too long. :2roller:

(Edited to add)
Ripplehost - 200MB, 4GB for $10/yr.
Netspace - 500MB, 10GB for $24/yr.

Anything comparable specs-vs-cost-wise? Thanks again.

#2 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 10, 2004 - 10:30 am

Hi i-bystander,

:2welcome: to the GottaDeal.com forums!

1) Why didn't you just renew your RippleHost account? Just curious.

3) There are several reputable web hosts who offer web hosting in your price range.

Here are 3 suggestions:
3a) BlueWho.com for $20/mo offers you a resellers account with WHM (web host manager), cPanel, Fantastico, excellent support forums, top notch reliability and uptime.

3b) Idologic.com for $10/mo is one of my favorite web hosts. This has several advantages over other web hosts. They use the superior DirectAdmin control panel with Installatron auto installer scripts. $10/mo is an excellent price for a premium web host, their support and uptime are excellent.

3c) AddAction.net for FREE for 6 months ($9.95 setup fee applies). AddAction was one of my first web hosts and is still one of my favorites. Select THE PLAN, use coupon code 6FREE during check out and choose 6 month billing cycle to receive your first 6 months for free. They offer cPanel, Fantastico and more. To test their server speed please visit PlanetHzl.com which is hosted by AddAction.net 500MB/20GB is a great deal!

4) You've heard a lot about reseller accounts because they are simply awesome, here are the advantages over traditional web host accounts:

• You become your own web host in other words "the middle man"
  • How you use resources is totally up to you, there is no requirement to "resell" anything. If you only want to host 1 web site or 10 that's fine. If you want to offer free web hosting to friends & family but charge clients $ that's also fine.
  • FREE Personalized DNS name servers (ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com). This is great because it gives the professional appearance that you own the web servers, it helps provides anonymity from who your "source" web host is, it's free and best of all they are super easy to remember.
  • Each of your clients get their own cPanel or DirectAdmin control panel, FTP, email, webmail, and more. DirectAdmin even has a template to send out a "welcome" e-mail to new clients with their login information.
  • In WHM or DirectAdmin you specify what resources each domain receives.
  • The potential to earn income on the side is limitless. Let's say you go with BlueWho.com which offers 1GB/15GB for $20/mo. You could charge clients $10/mo for 50MB web host packages (50MB per client x 20 clients = 1GB give or take). So $10/mo x 20 clients = $200. Of course it isn't "easy money" at all. You will need to market and sell your services either locally or online, perhaps both. Also you will need to provide billing and support for your clients. But the potential to make $180 per month prifit ($200/mo - $20 BlueWho) is there.
  • The best reason is you have total control over your domains. If you want to register a domain, you can host it yourself. If your parents, siblings or significant other wants a web site you can provide it to them since you are "the middle man".

VPS is a Virtual Private Server which is one step above a resellers account but one step below a dedicated server. Good VPS accounts start at $40/mo, you should go this route after you have outgrown a resellers account.

5) HostPC.com - one of the best affordable web hosts on the planet. $25/yr gets you a lot with DirectAdmin, installatron, good forums and 24/7 support.

Idologic.com - One of my personal favorite web hosts with exceptional support, reliability and uptime. My servers uptime is usually 99.5% or better. They offer both cPanel and DirectAdmin reseller accounts, DA is cheaper.

Telnap.com is run by DeviousTrap, read my posts here. If you're just starting out and looking for the "best bang for your buck" reseller account, consider Telnap or Idologic.

CoolWebHosting.biz - Never heard of them.

Don't forget to check out the WHT offers forum which has some great deals. Just remember to research the web host, ask questions, and you get what you pay for. There are reputable web hosts who post offers there, the trick is finding them.

Hope this helps :)

Ross

#3 i-bystander  OFFLINE  

i-bystander

• 3,169 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 12:49 pm

Hi Ross! Thanks for the welcome, and the quick reply. I'm carefully looking over your post, and reading about all the different options out there. Let me just say I truly appreciate your response, as well as all the help you've provided through the years for people like me. You really do make a difference! :yelclap: 1. I thought about it, but decided against it. After having used DirectAdmin/Installatron, I can't go back to just plain ol' CPanel. Plus, I want both of my domains to be on one host/account. 3. Do those three have the RossMAN Seal of Approval? If so, which one would you recommend the most? Obviously, I need to do my own research, but I'd just like to know if one specific host has a clear advantage over the others. 4. I'm getting more and more interested with reseller accounts. Where could I get the most bang for my buck? I read (probably one of your posts) that one can get a reseller account for as low as $5/mo - is that still true? 5. Which of those three would you recommend? I guess I should start by separating regular hosting pricing from reseller account pricing. I just typed this out quick and dirty, so I apologize if some of my comments are of the "duh!" variety. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your response, and that I'm reading up and doing my research based on your advice. Thanks again! :angel1:

#4 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 12:56 pm

Thanks for the welcome, and the quick reply. I'm carefully looking over your post, and reading about all the different options out there. Let me just say I truly appreciate your response, as well as all the help you've provided through the years for people like me. You really do make a difference!

You're welcome, that's what we're here for :)

1. I thought about it, but decided against it. After having used DirectAdmin/Installatron, I can't go back to just plain ol' CPanel. Plus, I want both of my domains to be on one host/account.

I totally agree. DirectAdmin is better than cPanel and a resellers account just makes more sense.

3. Do those three have the RossMAN Seal of Approval? If so, which one would you recommend the most? Obviously, I need to do my own research, but I'd just like to know if one specific host has a clear advantage over the others.

Yes all of them do.

4. I'm getting more and more interested with reseller accounts. Where could I get the most bang for my buck? I read (probably one of your posts) that one can get a reseller account for as low as $5/mo - is that still true?

The best would be Idologic.com for $15

If you're on a budget consider DotSimple.com. The $10/mo difference between Idologic and DotSimple is a no brainer. If you aren't hosting any important clients or content then go with DotSimple.com

5. Which of those three would you recommend? I guess I should start by separating regular hosting pricing from reseller account pricing.

Without a doubt Idologic.com for $15

I just typed this out quick and dirty, so I apologize if some of my comments are of the "duh!" variety. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your response, and that I'm reading up and doing my research based on your advice.

None of your questions are of the "duh!" variety (unless your name is Homer Simpson, is it? ;) ). You'll never learn in life unless you ask questions, no matter how silly they may seem to you. Think of all the lurkers who read your questions and learn something as well.

Let me know if you need anything else, we're here to help.

#5 i-bystander  OFFLINE  

i-bystander

• 3,169 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 1:14 pm

I take it the Idologic.com $10/mo special is over now? What's the difference between Idologic.com's $15/mo plan vs. telnap.com's $5.75/mo DA3 plan? And how much is the DotSimple.com plan that you linked to? I was looking for more info with no luck.

#6 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 1:25 pm

The Idologic $10/mo plan should have expired in November but it's still available on their web site.
https://secure.idolo...&xpid=13&tick=5

DotSimple is 1GB/20GB for $5/mo.

#7 i-bystander  OFFLINE  

i-bystander

• 3,169 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 1:31 pm

I don't see the Idologic $10/mo plan from your link. It's $15/mo for me.

Would you recommend DotSimple over Telnap? Telnap's 1GB/20GB is $4.85/mo.
http://www.telnap.co...l offers/da.htm

#8 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 1:35 pm

I e-mailed Idologic regarding their $10/mo promo, I think they should extend it. As for Telnap vs DotSimple, they're both good. Send them pre-sales questions and go with your gut feeling. To complicate matters they both offer Installatron.

#9 i-bystander  OFFLINE  

i-bystander

• 3,169 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 1:45 pm

Holy crap, you're fast! No sooner have I finished my post, you already have a reply. :) Since you seem to know a lot about both Idologic and Telnap, can you tell me what the differences are regarding Idologic's $15/mo and Telnap's $5.75/mo? Where do you currently host your free webhosting offer? I wish those guys from Idologic and/or DeviousTrap were online right now! :)

#10 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 1:48 pm

DeviousTrap is or was online. Idologic should reply to this soon :) My free web hosting offer is hosted by DeviousTrap on his cPanel server (my domain askross.com). DeviousTrap can reply with the server specs and data center info if you wish. I have also e-mailed John Allen of DotSimple.com regarding this thread, hopefully he'll read it and reply.

#11 i-bystander  OFFLINE  

i-bystander

• 3,169 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 1:57 pm

Whoa, I tried going to askross.com and it took me back to the forums.gottadeal.com. How does that work? Excuse me for being such a noob, but that was pretty cool! :D Right now, I'm leaning towards Telnap mainly because they're cheaper. I wish I knew why the plan prices differ so much from one host to another... Who's been in business the longest among those three? Is the HostPC.com $25/yr plan a reseller account too?

#12 IdologicJeff  OFFLINE  

IdologicJeff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 1:59 pm

Sure we'll honour the gottadeal special. The special is up officially, but sign up for the $15/mo account and I'll manually change the monthly amount you're billed back down to $10. Or I hear you can still try the special code nov04 (or was it Nov04). Don't tell anyone but I think it might still be working until Jan.

If you have any questions, feel free to post presales questions at http://forums.idologic.com or mail us directly webmaster [at] idologic.com.

Cheers
Jeff

#13 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 2:03 pm

Whoa, I tried going to askross.com and it took me back to the forums.gottadeal.com. How does that work? Excuse me for being such a noob, but that was pretty cool! :D

Right now, I'm leaning towards Telnap mainly because they're cheaper. I wish I knew why the plan prices differ so much from one host to another...

Who's been in business the longest among those three? Is the HostPC.com $25/yr plan a reseller account too?

Since I'm not really using the askross.com domain (just for reseller web hosting) I just did a redirect to the GottaDeal forums. This was easy to do by editing the .htaccess file.

HostPC.com for $25/yr isn't a resellers account.

Remember, "you get what you pay for"

#14 i-bystander  OFFLINE  

i-bystander

• 3,169 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 2:05 pm

Hi Jeff! Thanks for coming. :) I'm sorry if my question seems out of line, but what differentiates your $15/mo (or $10/mo) plan from other companies' $5/mo plan? I'm trying to come up with an informed decision, and as such, I'd like to get all the information I can get before I make a decision.

#15 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 2:11 pm

It's simple really, resources.

$10/mo offers 1GB/10GB
$15/mo offers 1.5GB/15GB

As for how they differentiate themselves from $5/mo web hosts, it's in their proven reliability, support and uptime. I have been a very happy client of Idologic for nearly a year. The support and uptime for my web sites have been incredible. Search WHT for Idologic, their sterling reputation speaks for itself.

Ask yourself what differentiates a Hyundai from a Honda?

#16 i-bystander  OFFLINE  

i-bystander

• 3,169 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 2:13 pm

Since I'm not really using the askross.com domain (just for reseller web hosting) I just did a redirect to the GottaDeal forums. This was easy to do by editing the .htaccess file.

HostPC.com for $25/yr isn't a resellers account.

Remember, "you get what you pay for"

Cool... I didn't know you could use the .htaccess file that way. I learned another new thing from you today! :)

I only know too well what you mean by "you get what you pay for". That's why I'd like to know what makes pricing so different going from one company to another... at least I know all of your suggestions above have your approval. Question though... does Ripplehost still have your approval? Did it ever?

#17 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 2:16 pm

does Ripplehost still have your approval? Did it ever?

It never has and never will.

#18 DeviousTrap  OFFLINE  

DeviousTrap

Ignore me, I'm a trap!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 434 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 2:20 pm

It never has and never will.

Just to add to that, and dont take this as me bashing a fellow hosting company, but I am trying to move a client away from their server right now and am getting the following message in the clients cPanel.

Sorry for the inconvience!
The root partition on this server is running out of disk space. Cpanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

In order for that message to appear more than 90% of the main drive needs to be occupied. That can't be a good sign...

#19 Ankit  OFFLINE  

Ankit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 4:06 pm

Just to add to that, and dont take this as me bashing a fellow hosting company, but I am trying to move a client away from their server right now and am getting the following message in the clients cPanel.

Sorry for the inconvience!
The root partition on this server is running out of disk space. Cpanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

In order for that message to appear more than 90% of the main drive needs to be occupied. That can't be a good sign...

Another host like that??

How can these hosting company owners sleep at night knowing their customers are getting a service like this?

Personally, I make sure that if I was signing up for my service that I would be satisfied. If the owner of that company signed up for that I'm assuming he wouldn't feel satisfied

#20 i-bystander  OFFLINE  

i-bystander

• 3,169 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 4:54 pm

Ross - I noticed something on the Idologic.com forums - happy birthday! :) My mistake, I thought you endorsed Ripplehost before. Can you tell me about your experience with each of your hosts? I noticed you have accounts with Idologic, DotSimple, HostPC, Telnap and perhaps countless others! If I can put you on the spot for one second: if you were to choose just one, which one will it be? :)

#21 i-bystander  OFFLINE  

i-bystander

• 3,169 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 4:59 pm

Devious - How long have you been in business (Telnap)? How can you offer 1GB/20GB for $4.85/mo when other companies charge twice as much? Sorry in advance if my question's a bit forward.

#22 DeviousTrap  OFFLINE  

DeviousTrap

Ignore me, I'm a trap!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 434 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 5:43 pm

Devious -

How long have you been in business (Telnap)? How can you offer 1GB/20GB for $4.85/mo when other companies charge twice as much? Sorry in advance if my question's a bit forward.

Telnap has been in business for about a year (one year next week.)

If you compare our standard prices you would only get 800mb/10gb for $5.95. What we are trying to do right now is see how users like Direct Admin, so we bought a server and are trying to fill it up quickly. Based on the feedback that we receive from users we will decide whether that will be our only DA server or if we expand and begin to offer DA based hosting.

Those won't be standard prices, they are a one time deal. As soon as we fill up this one server those prices will be taken down. We will then decide whether or not to continue wth DA hosting, or if we should just stay with cPanel. If we decide to continue with DA we will create standard pricing (and I'd expect it to be slightly cheaper than cPanel due to licensing differences.) If we decide not to continue with DA we will continue to support this one server just not expand with more servers.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

#23 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 6:04 pm

Ross -

I noticed something on the Idologic.com forums - happy birthday! :)

My mistake, I thought you endorsed Ripplehost before. Can you tell me about your experience with each of your hosts? I noticed you have accounts with Idologic, DotSimple, HostPC, Telnap and perhaps countless others! If I can put you on the spot for one second: if you were to choose just one, which one will it be? :)

I've answered this before I would choose Idologic first :)

#24 i-bystander  OFFLINE  

i-bystander

• 3,169 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 6:20 pm

General question regarding hosting: 1. One of my domains is "inactive" right now (expired account). I used this domain for e-mail. Since it is expired, I don't have access to e-mail from that domain anymore. What happens to those e-mails? If I re-activate, am I tied to that one host? Can I use/have one domain name on two different hosts? One for e-mail and one for hosting? 2. Another domain of mine needs to be transferred to a new account. The company I'm with right now is terminataing their hosting service effective Feb 2005. If I get a new account/host right now, how will that affect my current site? Can I simultaneously have two companies host one domain? I'm sorry if it's all a little confusing. I don't know how to explain it better at this time.

#25 DeviousTrap  OFFLINE  

DeviousTrap

Ignore me, I'm a trap!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 434 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 13, 2004 - 6:32 pm

General question regarding hosting:

1. One of my domains is "inactive" right now (expired account). I used this domain for e-mail. Since it is expired, I don't have access to e-mail from that domain anymore. What happens to those e-mails? If I re-activate, am I tied to that one host? Can I use/have one domain name on two different hosts? One for e-mail and one for hosting?

2. Another domain of mine needs to be transferred to a new account. The company I'm with right now is terminataing their hosting service effective Feb 2005. If I get a new account/host right now, how will that affect my current site? Can I simultaneously have two companies host one domain? I'm sorry if it's all a little confusing. I don't know how to explain it better at this time.

Normally, you can host your domain on one host only. If you want to get into a more complex hosting option you can technically do it. You would need to purchase offsite DNS hosting from a seperate company so that you could point centain aspects of your domain to different places.

I'm a bit confused by your first question. Was your domain registered with a registrar or by your previous web host? If it was registered independantly you should be able to change the nameservers of the domain, which inturn decide who hosts the domain. Any emails that were sent during the time the domain was inactive will not be avaliable.

As for your second questions, well I basically already answered that. You can get two different hosting accounts and buy (or find a free) host that offers dns hosting. You can then point what part of the domain goes where. For a simple website I would not recommend such a solution but if this is a business website you might want to look into such a solution, again depending on the needs of your hosting.

#26 Diana_FWT  OFFLINE  

Diana_FWT

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 14, 2004 - 4:26 am

Try htp://www.freewebtown.com for FREE!!!

#27 IdologicJeff  OFFLINE  

IdologicJeff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 14, 2004 - 7:07 am

Hi Jeff! Thanks for coming. :)

I'm sorry if my question seems out of line, but what differentiates your $15/mo (or $10/mo) plan from other companies' $5/mo plan? I'm trying to come up with an informed decision, and as such, I'd like to get all the information I can get before I make a decision.

Hello i-bystander,

You ask a very good question. If you look at the webhosting business, you'll see two types of business plans (basically). In one business model the servers are oversold, while in the other business model the servers are not oversold. Although the pactice of overselling is generally looked down upon, it is by far the most common model webhosts follow. (About 85% of the companies out there - oversell diskspace, bandwidth or cpu.)

Overselling is the practice where a company assumes that the consumer is not going to use all of the resources that they are paying for.

The difference is that we NEVER oversell our bandwidth, diskspace or servers. While many of our competitors stack account after account on their server, we don't.

This has two consequences. First we are generally considered (slightly) more expensive than 85% of the companies out there, but our servers are also far more stable because our machines are exactly limited by what they can reasonably handle.

Ask RossMan how much down time he has had in his time with us.

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers
Jeff

PS actually there is a third consequence. Although we don't oversell ourselves, our clients may. This means you can take on as many clients as you can support, as long as you don't consume more than your account permits. Many other webhosting business don't allow you to oversell if they are already.

And I want to second those wishes "Happy Birthday RossMan".

#28 IdologicJeff  OFFLINE  

IdologicJeff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 14, 2004 - 7:21 am

General question regarding hosting:

1. One of my domains is "inactive" right now (expired account). I used this domain for e-mail. Since it is expired, I don't have access to e-mail from that domain anymore. What happens to those e-mails? If I re-activate, am I tied to that one host? Can I use/have one domain name on two different hosts? One for e-mail and one for hosting?

There are actually two questions to this answer depending on how your host disactivates your account. If the case is they "simply shut you down" from using resources and prevent you from loggin in" than presumably you MX host can still accept delivery of email, and therefore email is delivered and you just cannot get to it.

On the other hand, if the DNS entry is removed from the domain and your domain does not resolve, than an email server attempting to connect to your MX host will simply put your email in a queue (generally for 24 hours) and try to deliever again. It will keep doing this for up to a week depending upon the configuration of the mail server attempting the send. Then after the week expires and your mail has not been delivered, the mail will be quietly dropped.

2. Another domain of mine needs to be transferred to a new account. The company I'm with right now is terminataing their hosting service effective Feb 2005. If I get a new account/host right now, how will that affect my current site? Can I simultaneously have two companies host one domain? I'm sorry if it's all a little confusing. I don't know how to explain it better at this time.

You can have your site on two machines. The thing that directs web site requests is DNS. You can actually take advanage of this fact to move a site with minimal down time.

What you would do is exactly copy your site to some other host, and then change DNS. For a brief while (upto 72 hours) your site will be served from both hosts as the IP's listed for your domain propigates in DNS caches. Normally this only takes an hour or two because most hosts don't set their DNS to cache sites for all that long.

The only hiccup is if you have something like a forum or a mail list than some information can get lost if someone posts to the "old" host rather than the new. Then when your new host's IP finishes propigating the old site will still exist but no one will get to it by plunking in your domain name in their web browser.

Cheers
Jeff

#29 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 14, 2004 - 11:17 am

Hi i-bystander, It was great speaking with you today. I hope I answered all your questions sufficiently. Please let me know if there is anything else you need help with :) Ross

#30 i-bystander  OFFLINE  

i-bystander

• 3,169 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 14, 2004 - 11:43 am

Ross - It was nice talking to you too, and you did answer all my questions. Now I just have to do my homework, and pick a host already! Thanks for all your tips, and I'll keep you posted. :D

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users