UPDATED! Chili's, Macaroni Grill, etc. GC buy $50 get $10 buy $25 get $5 + FS

Linbil5987

Borrowed....

UPDATED: The offer below is dead however you can still get $5 for every $25 you spend.

Still a good deal.

This offer applies to Chili's, Macaroni Grill, On the Border and Maggiano's.

Go to restaurants website and order gift cards online. Enter code HOLIDAY and receive $20 in bonus gift cards when you buy $50 worth of gift cards or get $10 extra gift card when you buy $25.

The site says $5 for every $25 but it is adding $10 for every $25.

Don't know if it is a glitch or not.

Free shipping applies to orders of $50 or more.

NOTE: $5 Bonus Card valid on any purchase made in January and February 2007 at any

participating Brinker International restaurant. Offer ends 12/31/06.

I figured out how to get the free shipping but it looks like the extra cards are just good at Brinker's. I don't know where there is a Brinkers or does it include Chilis??

From the Website:

Chili’s Gift Cards can be purchased through Brinker Services Corporation, and lucky for you, Brinker plays pops to a number of delicious dining establishments where Chili’s Gift Cards can be redeemed. Your gift giving generosity can be spread to the following delicious eateries: Romano’s Macaroni Grill, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina, and Maggiano’s Little Italy.

I assume Brinker includes Chili's Restaurant also.

Here's the invoice figures for ordering 2 $25 Cards:

Chili's $25 x 2 = $50.00

Brinker Bonus Card $5 x 2 = $10.00(no charge)

Brinker Bonus Card $5 x 2 = $10.00(no charge)

Sub Total: $50.00

US Postal Service (Orders $200 or less) $0.00

Grand Total: $50.00

Looks like you can use the Chili's gift card at several locations as listed in my above post.

I got my cards in the mail today but even though the checkout showed 4 $5 bonus cards (I ordered 2 $25 cards and used the Holiday code so it doubled the bonus) I only got 2 $5 bonus cards. Anyone else get the same thing? I'm gonna contact them about this...my checkout showed $70 worth of cards and I got $60. :(

just called the number on the invoice and they told me I had to call 866-688-2328 and leave a number I can be reached at Mon-Fri. She said they've had several calls for the same thing...anyone that ordered online is not getting the extra bonus cards like the invoices showed on checkout. :( Anyway...there's the number to call to complain.

I received my gift cards today and the samething. No extra gift cards. I received just 2 extra $5 cards for $50.00 not 4 extra ones. I called the number but their voice mail box is full.

HAS ANYONE GOTTEN A REPLY??

It does state on the $5 bonus cards that "Multiple bonus cards can be used on the same check. LIMIT ONE (1) BONUS CARD FOR EACH $25 IN FOOD AND DRINK PURCHASED PER VISIT. This bonus gift card can only be used (1) time and applied to only (1) check.

Same thing here...I order $50 and rec'd only 2 $5 cards. I called the # on the letter that came with the cards. The person I spoke with had such poor English that I could not understand her. AND of course, the # I was given was a "full" mailbox. This really peeves me. The fine print on the card was also not listed on their site. That is irritating as well. :mad: