Wish I hadn't bought so much so early!

magickallight

Is it just me - or has everyone else noticed the FANTASTIC bargains going on right now? I have been done shopping - but keep on buying more becasue the prices are OUT of this WORLD! Perhaps next year I should wait until 2 weeks before Christmas to start shopping! :confused:

Naw - can't do it - I SOOOOOOOOOOO love to shop! :cheesy:

I know what you mean.. but I got such good deals earlier. Some of the things I picked up for great prices have been on sale everywhere for those prices. The biggest one was the roboraptor, which I have had to hide for over a month, and now they are running the roboreptiles for the same price.

I LOVE to shop...I think it is my calling for life. I have shopped so much in the past two months and will continue to shop for the next month atleast. I love having an excuse to go to the mall and other stores! The deals are so fabulous and I bought most of what I needed for Christmas on Black Friday!

Well, I did really good this year hitting awesome sales! BUT... I do wish I had SOMETHING left to buy... I just like to be in the stores shopping! I was just telling my soon to be sil that NEXT YEAR I'm going to save some things to buy for BF... just for the fun of NEEDING to go and buy something! LOL! BUT - I say this every year... and then I end up shopping all year long... getting awesome deals and spending December wishing I needed to go and buy something!

Geez... I need a new hobby! LOL!

~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)!

I've been done and wrapped for over a week now, but still buying the kids stuff. Some of it Im putting away for birthdays as I know the items won't be as cheap when its time for it. Like I bought the FlyPen bundle on Amazon. Bought tons of clearanced stuff for it too. Im putting it away till my son's birthday though

I have a couple of things that I bought early that are now on sale. You don't have to have the actual item to get a price adjustment do you? I am going to try at Walmart after work with the receipt, if I can't, then I probably will just forget about it. I am not going to unwrap anything to get an adjustment unless it is for a lot.

I am SO glad that I hasn't shopped for my kids... last two days I've gotten about $300 worth of toys at Meijer for only about $100. I think it goes without saying that my kids - who were with me while I did all the shopping and believe everything is for their cousins overseas whom I'll be visiting early next year - will go bonkers when they see their tree decorated with a load of presents under it! :D

I have a couple of things that I bought early that are now on sale. You don't have to have the actual item to get a price adjustment do you? I am going to try at Walmart after work with the receipt, if I can't, then I probably will just forget about it. I am not going to unwrap anything to get an adjustment unless it is for a lot.

Nope, you don't need to bring in the item in order to get a price adjustment. All you need is your receipt.