Are there huge sales the day after Christmas? (friday before?)

God

Just a general question if there are any sales the day after christmas(I've heard something about the friday before christmas being a huge sales day not i'm not too sure). If there are, how extensive are the sales? Are they just minor everyday ones or more like the sales on black friday?

I get all my Christmas supplies after Christmas (for the next year)...the hard part is remembering what I've bought though. I'm going to have to make a list of what I have stocked up on and tape it to the outside of the box, otherwise next year will be a repeat of this year: buying Christmas cards and then coming home to discover two brand new boxes underneath the ornaments for the tree.

Almost all stores have sales the day after Christmas, marketed as the "Buy what you really wanted but didn't get" sales...but their deals aren't as good as the pre-Thanksgiving ones. Still, a sale's a sale.

Here it is wilder thatn BF!! This is when I start my shopping for the next CHristmas!! I have a friend in Texas that we have our Christmas in June every year, so buy the gifts for that then. Get alot of my shooping started, but then I end up buying way too much by the time CHristmas comes around. I have a book that I keep track of eveything in!!

gitmocecko...your signature is really starting to freak me out, LOL. I keep thinking I've posted things I don't remember writing. Then I think no, I didn't write that...so...is she telling ME to have a great day? And then I realize it's your signature, not a post...and then it clicks that it's YOU, not me. And I do that every time, LOL.

LOL!!!! You can have a great day also!!! Really for anyone that reads my posts! Couldn't think of anything neat at the time. Then when I see someone else's I think, wow I should have written that one. Oh well! I love the banana and also the monkey, figured that the two of them go together really good!!!

If you have a SAMS club they put alot of their holiday items/toys half price the day after Christmas.........last year wasn't so great but the couple of years before that we cleaned up. We got alot of their gift baskets (with like breakfast stuff and pasta sets) for half price and used them for people with birthdays at the beginning of the year.