Painted plates? Updated need opinion

ms_mckenna

I am so excited I am getting very very close to being done! :g_dance: I have been doing them in stages so they dried well. I put the last red on the plates today and the 12 that were already dried got a coat of glitter. Late tonight I will put a coat of glitter on the rest and tomorrow I get to do all the background colors. This has been more of an undertaking than I thought it would be and I will be SO glad when it is over. ;)

Well I finished them all and got them off to teachers this morning. Did not sleep last night finishing them :(. I am the worlds worst about waiting till the last minute. I was going to take a picture but forgot too sorry. Got frustrated last night because I could not get into the site :sidesplit. I ended up doing 28 all the colors I have already posted. Then I wrapped them with 2 pieces of white tissue paper and tied them with black and gold curly string. Apparently you cannot get anyone to cut fabric at 3 in the mornign at Walmart ... who knew. So I ended up with tissue paper.

As far as selling them on ebay ty but if I never see another painted plate it will be too soon lol.