Sharing our Christmas card and pictures of our decorated home!

3cuties4me

Hello! I have absolutely LOVED looking through everyone's pictures of their beautiful homes! I thought I would share some pictures of ours too. It is pretty simple... not a LOT of decorations... but we will continue to add throughout the years. Next year I want to buy another tree for the dining room! And we plan on adding a nice complete nativity scene to the yard!

Tonight I will try and get some pics of our house all lit up (if I can get to the bottom of our drive in the dark... it is PACKED with ice)! We have it completely done in icicle lights and then have the porches wrapped and we have 2 lighted deer and a tree out front! We got 15 inches of snow/ice on Friday! We just got dug out yesterday afternoon... yesterday morning my dh spent 3.5 hours shoveling out as much as he could just so he could get to work (LATE... lol)!

OH and also included is our Christmas card :) I LOVE taking pictures and this year I made the card too! I had so much fun doing it!!! Not professional, of course... but SO much cheaper and we all enjoyed it so much more ;)

Thanks for looking! Enjoy :)

http://lovemylifex3.tripod.com/Christmas2006/

~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under... and hoping for 2-3 more little ones in the future)!

How the heck did you get them all to smile at the same time?

Oh - lol... I do pretty good with just one at a time doing the pics myself! BUT for the main picture of all 3 of them my husband is standing right behind me jumping around making tons of funny noises and faces! LOL! It took us about 10 minutes. I actually took about 50 pictures in that time and then just picked the best out of those (thank goodness for digital... lol)!

OH - and my son... we were bribing with candy :o

~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)

Thank-you all for all the compliments :D I feel so blessed to have my 3 little cuties!! They mean absolutely everything to me. My husband and I actually lost our first baby at 17 weeks pregnant just 8 months after we got married... we both know how blessed we are to now have 3 precious healthy little ones with us! They absolutely light up our each and every day :) :) :)

Sunshyne - Yes, the couch is a blue/green plaid! We bought ours at a K's Merchandise store! I LOVED that store... and they are now going out of business :(

It took me FOREVER to find a shower curtain... that is actually the only one I could find so I snatched it up (I also love snowmen - so it worked perfectly for me)!

LOL! I couldn't figure out where to put the stockings! So I figured that would work. Yes, the oldest is up top, the middle in the center and the baby's is down low - all tied on with ribbon. Next year I will have to get a new stocking for the baby. This year hers is pink and says "Baby's first Chrsitmas"! I am wanting to get personalized stockings for each of the kids... but I just couldn't find any I liked this year!

Thank-you all again :)

~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under... hoping to be blessed with 2-3 more little cuties in the future)!

lol @ the couch. We just got it a few months ago at this place called Sofa Selections. In our old house, we couldn't fit a full sized couch, so we never bought one. We bought a blue loveseat, recliner and chair. The loveseat broke while we were moving. So, we bought that couch because it matches the blue of the chair and recliner perfectly. My husband thinks the couch is ugly; my friend says it looks like an old lady's couch, but I love it!

lol @ the couch. We just got it a few months ago at this place called Sofa Selections. In our old house, we couldn't fit a full sized couch, so we never bought one. We bought a blue loveseat, recliner and chair. The loveseat broke while we were moving. So, we bought that couch because it matches the blue of the chair and recliner perfectly. My husband thinks the couch is ugly; my friend says it looks like an old lady's couch, but I love it!

Teeheehee... an old lady's couch! LOL! That's funny! We get lots of compliments on it. I think it looks more "country" - which is definitely the theme of our home! Should be, we are surrounded by acres and acres of corn and beans (well, were - they are out of the fields now... of course... lol)!

Oh - lol... I do pretty good with just one at a time doing the pics myself! BUT for the main picture of all 3 of them my husband is standing right behind me jumping around making tons of funny noises and faces! LOL! It took us about 10 minutes. I actually took about 50 pictures in that time and then just picked the best out of those (thank goodness for digital... lol)!

OH - and my son... we were bribing with candy :o

Oh boy, I can so relate to that scene! DH and I both do the oddest things to get the kids to smile for pictures. The oddest noises, faces, anything we can without killing ourselves, lol!

Cute pic of the kiddos!! :)