Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

(DEAD)Coupon error at lanebryant.com, should be 20% off, much more comes off!

251 replies to this topic

#241 shanni  OFFLINE  

shanni

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,451 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 10, 2006 - 10:11 am

Hmm I ordered a size bigger in bras than what i wear, and it's still small, should have went 2 sizes bigger maybe.

#242 kamilleon  OFFLINE  

kamilleon

Domestic Goddess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 10, 2006 - 5:42 pm

Well, I went in and just wanted to exchange styles... I didn't like the one I selected. I made the mistake of showing my packing slip, and they almost didn't exchange AT ALL for me.... I ended up getting 2 bras in a style I liked at no cost, though the manager wasn't happy about it.

I'm just happy for the stuff I have :) thanks, OP!
Joanne

Why did they give you a hard time??????

I am getting ready to exchange mine tomorrow! :-) Bras fit, panties too small :mad:

#243 bovichtj  OFFLINE  

bovichtj

BoilerMommy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 10, 2006 - 7:07 pm

Why did they give you a hard time??????

I am getting ready to exchange mine tomorrow! :-) Bras fit, panties too small :mad:

The manager was like, "Did you know you only paid $2.xx for each of these?" He wanted me to pay the difference to the current selling price.

I was straight with him, and said that I didn't want to make any money on the deal; I just wanted to "even exchange" (even though the new bras I wanted cost $4 less each). I guess he realized that the store could make more money re-selling my returns than the cheaper bras. Maybe he also realized that I was being honest.

All in all, I'm just happy with the 2 new bras I exchanged for, and glad for a great deal :)

Joanne

#244 kamilleon  OFFLINE  

kamilleon

Domestic Goddess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 10, 2006 - 7:56 pm

The manager was like, "Did you know you only paid $2.xx for each of these?" He wanted me to pay the difference to the current selling price.

I was straight with him, and said that I didn't want to make any money on the deal; I just wanted to "even exchange" (even though the new bras I wanted cost $4 less each). I guess he realized that the store could make more money re-selling my returns than the cheaper bras. Maybe he also realized that I was being honest.

All in all, I'm just happy with the 2 new bras I exchanged for, and glad for a great deal :)

Joanne

Wow! A HE for a manager? Interesting! LOL

I understand now.... I didn't see "style", I immediately assumed color!

I'll report back tomorrow if I have any problems!

#245 fulfam  OFFLINE  

fulfam

• 1,566 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 10, 2006 - 7:58 pm

I got my package the other day just tried them on last night and I love both the ones I got woohoo.

#246 sunnysky24  OFFLINE  

sunnysky24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 10, 2006 - 8:14 pm

I love all of my bras I got. This was such a good deal. Antoher thanks to the poster!!

#247 Sunshyne  OFFLINE  

Sunshyne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 10, 2006 - 10:56 pm

Since I accidently ordered 4 that were exactly the same, I am hoping I can exchange 2 of them for different colors. Hopefully, they won't give me any problems...I'll just forget the packing slip. ;)

#248 alimfp  OFFLINE  

alimfp

Meow.

• 5,626 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 11, 2006 - 12:40 am

I'll go in there with my receipt, I don't care. If they turn me down due to how little I paid, I can go to another LB store some other time. It's not like they could hold me there until I paid more for something I already have, or take them from me, lol.

#249 atisikitabasket  OFFLINE  

atisikitabasket

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 11, 2006 - 6:16 pm

Has everyone gotten there's? Mine have been sitting 100 miles away at a sortation facility since Dec. 5th and haven't moved and when I call USPS they say they have no record of the tracking # I have yet from the LB site when I track it shows me were all it has been?

#250 sunni0913  OFFLINE  

sunni0913

Is it Black Friday yet??

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 11, 2006 - 6:20 pm

I received mine and they fit perfectly.:)

#251 kamilleon  OFFLINE  

kamilleon

Domestic Goddess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 11, 2006 - 6:30 pm

Exchanged mine today with no problem! The girls told me next time I find a good deal like this to call them and let them know! LOL

#252 randiecipper  OFFLINE  

randiecipper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 12, 2006 - 7:52 am

Okay, mine are here, they look great!!! And 6 for $17 can't beat that with a stick...but out of the 6,only 2 fit and 2 were just TOO PINK!!! So, wish me luck as I am going in for the switch with my eyes closed so I don't spend any more...lol....:D

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users