Rumor Walmart Black Friday Round 2

I hope they do a round 2 I am not even close to being done and we are in a tight tight spot right now i have only gotten a few things for each of the kids, 1 thing for dh and nothing for my mom or inlaws. We are waiting till the weekend before christmas to shop in hopes of having money by then, I usually get a bonus and have not gotten it yet and dh will have an extra check this month that hopefully will be enough to get our bills caught up and a little extra for gifts. I wonder if someone will get a sneak at the flier for round 2

Here is a question I have. How is WalMart going to put out this huge sale? The majority of WalMarts are open 24 hours. So do you just sit in the store and wait for them to put the item out on the shelf? Or will they be doing tickets for every item in the ad?

Could be the same way they did Black Friday .. the dreaded black shrink wrapped pallets. The only item that the WM I was in did tickets for was the huge TV.

It's not hard for them to do .. they wheel the pallet into the middle of the aisle.

I don't know if this has been posted or not, but I was in Walmart earlier today and they handed me a printed out flyer of items with the prices good through Dec 31. They were all items from BF. The items were:

1.The X-Box 360 $399 w/$50 gift card-this one was valid only on Dec 8 thru Dec 10.

2. Madden 07 $39.92-It's got a pic for X-Box 360, but not sure if the other platforms apply.

3. Nba Live PS2 $19.82

4. Kindom Hearts 2 PS2 $27.88

5. Magnavox dvd/vcr combo $49.93

6. 10" Portable Dvd player $99.88

7. Hevy Hitters Racetrack set $49.97

8. Garth Brooks boxed cd set $15

9. Superman returns inflato suit $10

10. Superman returns Fight N fly cape $10

11. Hot Wheels terrodactyl track set $30

12. Men's athletic work windsuit $14.44

13. Ladies outerwear vest $14.88

14. Mens and ladies George 100% cashmere sweaters

15. Hometrends cotton blanket $16

16. Hometrends soft chunky knit throw $18.88

17. Rival folding griddle $29

18. Rival memovable skillet $29

19. Ge Food processor $29

20. Rolling tool chest w/drill and sander $69

21. Black and Decker 14.4v drill/saw combo

And last but not least.....

Ladies George Long plush robe $14.74

lol Nothing too exciting is there.

But I must say I am sitting here with my Ladies George Long Plush Robe on over my sweater and jeans in this draft old house and feeling pretty cuddly. I might just pick up 2 more for my two oldest girls if they have the right sizes.

Thanks for sharing the info!

Guest Deals4Mommy

Evil empire associates VS Disgruntled secret 8 shoppers, gotta love this thread!:razz: :razz: :razz:

So I was in my local WalMart this evening and spent a considerable amount of time with the Customer Service Manager discussing a price of something I'd bought. Anyway, I joked that now that we knew each other so well, he should tell me the truth about whether they were having a Black Friday Part II. I'm so willing at this point to believe that it's going to happen, that when he said "Where did you hear that?", not "No" or even "No, not that I'm aware of," I almost hollered out, "Ah hah!" I feel like I can now go to meetings and announce my presence by saying, "Hello. My name is FourDreemz and I'm a shopaholic."

By the way, I was pleasantly surprised tonight by having not one, but two (!!) WalMart employees actually show me where things were that I was inquiring about, rather than just pointing the way from across the store!

You are very funny. Do you write for a living?

I don't know if this has been posted or not, but I was in Walmart earlier today and they handed me a printed out flyer of items with the prices good through Dec 31. They were all items from BF. The items were:

1.The X-Box 360 $399 w/$50 gift card-this one was valid only on Dec 8 thru Dec 10.

2. Madden 07 $39.92-It's got a pic for X-Box 360, but not sure if the other platforms apply.

3. Nba Live PS2 $19.82

4. Kindom Hearts 2 PS2 $27.88

5. Magnavox dvd/vcr combo $49.93

6. 10" Portable Dvd player $99.88

7. Hevy Hitters Racetrack set $49.97

8. Garth Brooks boxed cd set $15

9. Superman returns inflato suit $10

10. Superman returns Fight N fly cape $10

11. Hot Wheels terrodactyl track set $30

12. Men's athletic work windsuit $14.44

13. Ladies outerwear vest $14.88

14. Mens and ladies George 100% cashmere sweaters

15. Hometrends cotton blanket $16

16. Hometrends soft chunky knit throw $18.88

17. Rival folding griddle $29

18. Rival memovable skillet $29

19. Ge Food processor $29

20. Rolling tool chest w/drill and sander $69

21. Black and Decker 14.4v drill/saw combo

And last but not least.....

Ladies George Long plush robe $14.74

Are they really still trying to unload the Garth Brooks boxed cd set??? :tongue1: If they just go ahead and sale it for $5 it would have been gone.

Are they really still trying to unload the Garth Brooks boxed cd set??? :tongue1: If they just go ahead and sale it for $5 it would have been gone.

I highly doubt it... in my opinion $5 might be steep for that.... Garth Brooks=:yuck: ...he just got too cocky for his own good.

If Walmart is planning another 'black Friday', I wish they would do it like our Walmart did a couple of years ago. They totally cleared out the Garden Center. They made two 'aisles' with pallets and pallets of just the black Friday door busters. Before they opened the doors, they went through the line and gave out tickets for the electronics items. When they opened the doors, people went in an orderly fashion down each aisle and there was Walmart staff at almost every aisle to load it in your buggy or onto a cart. At the end of the Garden center they had 4 registers and you had to pay for your BF items before going back into the store.

I had never went to a Walmart Black Friday before (or since) where things ran so smoothly, people were happy, and there was no pushing,grabbing, and slamming! It was the best Black Friday ever, and I got most of the stuff I wanted.

Garth Brooks probably has a deal with Walmart that keeps the price up. They had two distinct items for sale on black friday, one being the same set they couldn't offload last year at only a $5 discount from the previous year. Some secret item!:tired::no: