What didn't you get?

lesliepear

The Olevia LCD tv from CC. I did end up getting a 26" Sylvania at Meijers for $399. I got a ton of stuff! (Kohls, Target, Meijers) I just really got lucky! And I met a lot of nice people while waiting to check out. It was a pleasant and successful day (with gorgeous weather to boot!) I couldn't have asked for anything more!!! :holiday16 I sure am tired now though!!! :::::off to bed:::::: :gdsleep3:

Missed out on EVERYTHING! Started feeling rough yesterday - and wound up at the Doctor's Office this morning with The Flu! (Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!) Thank goodness I have used this site to shop ALL year... but I really missed getting in on the bargains today! Glad to see that most of you got GREAT Deals! ... There is always next year for me.) ;)

Missed out on EVERYTHING! Started feeling rough yesterday - and wound up at the Doctor's Office this morning with The Flu! (Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!) Thank goodness I have used this site to shop ALL year... but I really missed getting in on the bargains today! Glad to see that most of you got GREAT Deals! ... There is always next year for me.) ;)

Bummer...sorry to hear that..hope you feel better soon!

I missed the $3.98 mixer and coffee pot but expected that since I got there around 6:15. I also missed the telescope at Wal-Greens but got a better one from Wally World for a little more. I ended up buying more than I had planned since I went to Target and Wegman's and had not planned to.

the $4.99 DVD-R 100 pack at BB

We got really lucky with the 100pk dvd-r. We didn't get to BB until around 11:30am or so. They told us the 100 pks were sold out. Hubby came across a pk someone had left sitting on a shelf. When we went to pay for it, it rang up $44.99. Then we noticed it was the DVD+R 100 pk. The cashier was really nice and said she didn't see why it mattered and sold it to us for $4.99.

I didn't get the 52" tv, but I was trying to buy it for my brother.

Also couldn't find the 4 pc girl sleep sets or the girl levi's anywhere in the store. I was picking these up for my brother also.

I wanted to PM Call Of Duty for $4.xx for hubby but I couldn't find it in the store either.

Hubby and I ended up talking each other out of camping out at BB for the 32" westy. But once we got to BB, he decided he wanted a tv. Of course they were out of the westys but we got the 27" insignia hdtv for $339 and a $80 rebate.

Heads up...purchased a couple Here and Now [w/o the bonus game] at Walmart Saturday for $10.

Trish

I SHOULD have gotten this when the coupon was still good but then my lil bro tells me wanted it only recently!

From KB, I missed out on the Mike the Mower and Polly Pocket Snow Cool Hotel ONLY because our local KB is an outlet.

TRU ran out of the Spiderman Hydro Web Doodle and the 4.99 Stuart Little 2 DVD...never found out where in WM was the 1.88 DVD's?!!

Heads up...purchased a couple Here and Now [w/o the bonus game] at Walmart Saturday for $10.

Trish

That's a good deal. I bought the Here and Now with the bonus. My son is going to love this game especially since he will be $2 million for passing Go. LOL

...never found out where in WM was the 1.88 DVD's?!!

There were in the front of the store at my WM. The only movies that had prices marked were the $9.72 movies. I seen the Hulk movie on one pallet, that's the only reason I knew where the $1.88 movies were at. We couldn't find Wimbledon though.

I didn't get the womens leather jacket at WM I picked up a men's and when I got it home I realized I had a men's so I took it back to WM and all they had was lg size 16/18 (which is too small) now I am trying to find a Women's 2XL leather jacket to exchange. Anyone have the add that showed if the womens came in 2XL ? I would wait to get one rather then get my money back . The website say's out of stock and I have been to 3 other walmart's and none have womens 2XL.

I ended up getting two $29.xx I-Dogs Begging for the Beat for $10.00 each! I thought they were the $10 ones, but obviously they were not because they rang up full price. The girl just made the price adjustment. I don't really know what the diff is.

I think the only difference is the price and the bar code. :)

The only thing I really wanted was the $148 computer at Walmart, but since I had to work, I was relying on someone else to try to get it. Between getting her stuff and someone elses, by the time she found out where the computers were, they were all gone.

I also wanted one of the stick vacs for $12.88 or whatever the price was, and was kicking around the Vrocker, but they both flew out the doors.

I didn't get the Samsung 931bw 19" lcd for $130 from Best Cracker. Sad part is that is the only lcd I'm interested in right now so I'm gonna end up paying full price whenever they get it back in stock. Either that or buy one on ebay because looks like half the people who got it are selling on there.

The $59 ladder @ Home Depot. Never shopped there on BF before, the ad didn't have a time(not that I saw anyway). Who knew that Home Depot opens @ 6am EVERYDAY.:g_shrug:

If you think about it, contractors start really early, so the HD has to be open, mostly for their professional customers. It's funny, a bunch of my uncles are electricians, contractors, etc... and the DH is the receiving manager at HD so he sees some of my family more than I do now. :P