Walmart server is slammed GRR

Cinnamonhuskies

Well, I just was able to get back on and the item I wanted is now sold out. I talked to a supervisor on the phone at the customer service website and they said there is nothing they can do and I'm basically sol... what a crappy way to do business!!! I will NEVER shop at Walmart.com again!!!

Well, I just was able to get back on and the item I wanted is now sold out. I talked to a supervisor on the phone at the customer service website and they said there is nothing they can do and I'm basically sol... what a crappy way to do business!!! I will NEVER shop at Walmart.com again!!!

Same here. CS is worthless. Now that I finally got back on, I only got 3 pairs of jeans for one son; everything else is GONE. I just went over to Sears.com and found some for $16.99 for other son....and then there were only 3 of those too.....this has been a very dissapointing, frustrating, expensive day. :mad::(:no:

Visited the site again after reading postings that it was back up. Was able to pick up RV dvd that was out of stock earlier this morning and another GB Micro. Site seemed to move a lot faster and checkout was smooth. Too bad it couldn't have been so easy earlier today. I feel like I wasted a lot of time dealing with them both online and over the phone!

Yeah... I went back online after I heard that the GB Micro's were back online (more in stock?)... but the website again listed them as sold out... just seems pretty incredible to me that they were sold out when I talked to customer service and then had them available again later in the day??? Seems pretty shady to me..

I am also not happy with Walmart, however they did have the best sales this year to....at least to me but the online website sucked everytime you tried to check out you couldn't and then things were disappearing from my cart. I am not happy with the shipping charges they were outrageous.:mad:

Yeah... I went back online after I heard that the GB Micro's were back online (more in stock?)... but the website again listed them as sold out... just seems pretty incredible to me that they were sold out when I talked to customer service and then had them available again later in the day??? Seems pretty shady to me..

The GB Micro (black one with the silver faceplate) appears to be back in stock and still selling for $39. The other two are still sold out. I also noticed that stock on these fluctuated throughout the day.

Thanks everyone for the information. I ended up getting one on ebay for only 15.00 more including shipping so thats taken care of. I'll have to think long and hard about shopping walmart.com again... I'm glad that others had better luck than me!!

I went to my WM yesterday and they had tons of micros... back up to 79.00... funny thing is, they just sent me a request to fill out a customer service survey... ha... they won't like what they just got from me. I wasn't nasty or anything. Just told the truth on how unhelpful their customer service is.. probably won't mean anything to them but makes me feel a teensy bit better.