Walmart server is slammed GRR

Cinnamonhuskies

Good luck! I hope you find what you need at the store. As for me, I'm waiting on the phone line for the next customer service agent.... :( This could take forever. :yawn:

guess i should keep calling then. everytime i call i get kicked off right away, not even the chance of holding. I'll keep trying!!!

guess i should keep calling then. everytime i call i get kicked off right away, not even the chance of holding. I'll keep trying!!!

Yes, keep trying if you want to avoid the store but i warn you that it's still frustrating. About 40 min ago I kept getting the same phone message that the call volume was high and got kicked off. Finally got through and have been waiting on a customer service agent for about 25 min now.

I'm now on hold too. took about 30 tries. Oh I hope they've still got them in stock. I really, really don't want to go to the store!!!!

Saw the comment that the site was back up. My items were still showing up in the cart, so I gave checkout a try while still holding for a customer service agent. It worked! Got my stuff! Hope it works for you and all others too. This has been a very frustrating experience. :yup:

For those on the phones holding for customer service, continue to hold because that site is down again. I can't believe it because I just got my order through after 2 hours of total frustration. Good luck to all and I hope Wal-Mart.com does a much better job next year...not that I'll be visiting them next BF.

for those holding on customer service calls....be warned....

if the site is down customer service said they can not access it on their end either at the moment and the only thing you can do is to keep trying the website or call them back and "we can just hope all the items you want are still available."