Amazon.com VOTE for a Deal - Week #2 Discussion Thread - Portable DVD Player $25

Brad

got so far as to type in secret letters and next screen said sold out, what a bummer!:mad:

Me too. I really wanted one of these. My mom and dad's house was broken into the other day and all of their Christmas presents for the grandkids were stolen. Mom had just bought the $49.99 portable DVD players at WM on BF. I was hoping to help replace one. Darn!!

:g_dance: HEY ALL.....I did get it!! I did not know that I had to go to my email and get the "special code"!! Man, I almost missed it. I got to the secret question (type in s s) and it told me congrats, but the price in my cart was $99 so I thought I missed it. Whoooohoooo.....I love the rush!!!

Here is the email I recieved:

Dear

Congratulations! You have been assigned one of a limited number of claim codes that entitles you to purchase one Axion AXN6070A 7" Portable DVD Player at the Customers Vote discount. This claim code should have been automatically redeemed to your account. You must make your purchase using the same account the claim code was issued to. Once you add the item to your cart (using the "Add to Shopping Cart" button we'll show you during the ordering process, not the button on the item's detail page) and proceed to checkout, you should see the discount on the Place Order page.

Only if you do not see the discount on the Place Order page, you will need to cut and paste the claim code you see below into the gift certificate/claim code section of that page. (Otherwise, since it has already been redeemed to your account, attempting to apply it at checkout will result an error stating the claim code cannot be redeemed more than once.) The claim code section appears below your order summary and above your payment information. Remember that you must check out by Monday, December 4, at 8 a.m. Pacific/11 a.m. Eastern in order to buy at the discounted price.

For your reference, your claim code is:

Your item is:

Axion AXN6070A 7" Portable DVD Player

Sincerely,

Amazon.com

Oh crap, I didn't click the "add to cart" button. Is there a way to still get the deal?? I got the email with the promo code, but no place to add it to my cart. Uh oh!

Just look for the original item which is $99 and add it to your cart. When you use your code it will deduct $75 off so that you can get the deal.

Wow, I tried calling them and that was horrible! The first lady had no clue about the customer voting deals :eyepoppin and she hung up on me! The 2nd lady, I don't think she realized what it was either, but atleast tried to help. Then she said they were having problems and to try again on the website in 30 minutes. I'm tempted to call back again.

FIRST PERSON TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME CAN HAVE MY DRILL CODE AND ALSO THE AMAZON 100.00 GC and PRIME CODE ONLY ONE PER PM THAT MEANS ONE OR THE OTHER

TO BE FAIR FIRST TO PM ME GETS IT!

UPDATE DRILL CODE IS GONE

Are you giving away your account too?. My understanding is that you have to make the purchase using the same account you used for getting the code. If not, the code is worthless.

Just an update on my problem, in case anyone else has the same issue. I went into to amazon and looked at the Prime info and that is where it stated I could get the prime and the toys gc for the $120. I did it this morning and already the gc is in my account! Now to go shopping!!!