Amazon.com VOTE for a Deal - Week #2 Discussion Thread - Portable DVD Player $25

Brad

Here is the Amazon email:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Since you cast a vote in Round 2 of Amazon Customers Vote, we wanted to update on some changes we are making to this particular round of voting and buying.

Voting has been extended and will close at 11:59 p.m. PST, Friday, December 1.

The winning deal will be announced at 12:01 a.m. PST, Saturday, December 2 and will go on sale at 8 a.m. PST, Sunday, December 3.

The runner-up items will also be available at significant discounts, as well, so be sure to come back to Amazon Customers Vote for a chance to score one of these great deals. Remember, quantities on these items are limited--but Earth's Biggest Selection has tons more to choose from if you're not one of the lucky few.

Thank you for voting, and thank you for being an Amazon.com customer.

I think it's pretty low that they state on the website that you will NOT be able to buy the other items, but then they "change their minds" in the e-mail and say you can ! What's up with that?

Only the deal elected by customers will be offered.

it does not say they will not sell the others but those deals will not be as good as the winner

I didn't vote either...and I don't have a code

I didn't even know what the deal was until I was browsing amazon.com yesterday.

But I am guessing that it will be available to the general public since it's posted on the main page.

anyone know for sure?

You should be able to get the deal. You don't get a code in the email.

I really wanted the amazon prime to win too. There are two playstation games that my son wants for Christmas that I could have bought with the toy certificate. That would have made them cost me $50 instead of $110 and I would have gotten amazon prime to boot.

Here's hoping for next week.

did u see where they state "Amazon.com will therefore refuse connections from computers that attempt to reload the Amazon Customers Vote page more than twice per minute. " I accidently reloaded when just surfing around amazon. Wonder if they can really tell if you're reloading page? What do you all think?

That was even more ridiculous than the last time! I clicked get this deal, then type a word backwards (radar,lol) then nothing but page errors!!

Looking for something?

We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site

Go to Amazon.com's Home Page

:curse: &%$*&@ :curse: *^&*%#@ :curse: &%^&%^ :curse: ^&$^%* :curse:

Atleast some people got it I guess,lol.