It will be known as Secret #8

mcmc

I am really hoping for a cheap laptop. I hope they don't have PS3 because it will be more of a madhouse than usual and the lines will start forming earlier. I hope they post the ad early in the morning because I work until 730am and I can check the website before I go home. I don't have a computer at home right now. Plus I can plan on what time I should go scout out the line.

there is two sea boxs sitting in the fenced in area of the home and garden .they have the doors locked going out to the garden center. i asked why it is locked they told me that they are storing some of the items for bf so i asked what is in the sea boxs she said that she did'nt know they were brought in sunday night and droped off. ask what is the 8 secert items for bf she said that she did'nt know anything about it i don't know if she is bsing or not i hope its a 42"lcd tv:) :smart:

Well it seems other stores got wind of this "secret sale" so they are throwing in more deals. Hence the 249 laptop at BB. Wonder what other stores are going to throw in last minute deals. :woot2:

It sure is making things a bit more interesting.

:holiday08 :holiday08 :holiday08 :holiday08

For all of you that think you are putting anything on layaway, think again. Walmart has officially closed layaway as of Sunday, and it's company-wide from what I know. They are essentially going to replace layaway with a walmart credit card, like most department and retail stores already do. Just thought I'd give you advance warning...

For all of you that think you are putting anything on layaway, think again. Walmart has officially closed layaway as of Sunday, and it's company-wide from what I know. They are essentially going to replace layaway with a walmart credit card, like most department and retail stores already do. Just thought I'd give you advance warning...

Yeah thanks. We've been talking about this on here for a couple of months now. :o Most people talking about layaway are ones that already have stuff in there that they want to price match or pay off. There were several threads about this a while back. I won't link them cause we've kinda exhausted that topic

Went to Walmart Saturday afternoon, and was laughing when I saw an orange container in the parking lot. There was a security car sitting next to it. I told my parents when I was with them, that has to be the container holding the items they are going to advertise online!

Knowing my luck probably regular stock items.

There was an orange container in our walmart parking lot. I told my mom that it must be the secret stuff. Mom said it was probably tvs like last year.

it could be ps3 because many of them didnt ship on time

ebgames is getting a shipment on friday for some preorders

thats all i know

plus the blackfriday website says that a 52 inch tv but that was already showed on tv and not included in the 8

There was an orange container in our walmart parking lot. I told my mom that it must be the secret stuff. Mom said it was probably tvs like last year.

they are not orange at my walmart they are both grey someone at my job not walmart said that she heard that they are doing % off the total purchase she was not sure what the % would be the only thing is like 25% 5-7am 20% 7-9am 10% 9-11am don't hold me to %'s just a rumor :eyepoppin:yup::cheesy: :) :D

they are not orange at my walmart they are both grey someone at my job not walmart said that she heard that they are doing % off the total purchase she was not sure what the % would be the only thing is like 25% 5-7am 20% 7-9am 10% 9-11am don't hold me to %'s just a rumor :eyepoppin:yup::cheesy: :) :D

Wow what a dream come true that would be. Walmart has never done anything like that before that I know of, so I'm guessing it is a rumor. We can all wish......:2cloud9:

I'll be working Thanksgiving nite 11pm till Black Friday 6Am :( BUT I WILL be online checking out the secret 8!! That alone makes up for me missing out on being one of the first 30 in line!

I have to be there for 4:30 so I can't do either one. But someone that doesn't start until later has volunteered to shop for a few of us who can't.

I have to be there for 4:30 so I can't do either one. But someone that doesn't start until later has volunteered to shop for a few of us who can't.

My 'volunteer' shopper is now saying she will be drunk on Thanksgiving evening so who knows what time she can get up on Friday...who has a party on Turkey Day, honestly?!:g_doh: