Staples 7 Day Savings Event 11/28-12/04

vvo83

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to point out that staples is having a 7 day online only sales event and that they have some good deals. The one that stood out was the High Black Leather Manager chair and the 17" LCD by Norcent. It appears that these combine instant savings, rebates, and coupons. THanks :yelclap:

http://www.staples.com/products/SpotLights/041128/7dayevent/Default.asp

ROss is that your real picture? im just curious :idea:

I'll have to check it out and see what they have! Thanks ;)

A talking Donald Trump doll :rotflol::eek::confused: Why in the He!! would anyone want that!! LOL The leather chair is nice but Humm lets see 4 cats x's four paws x's 5 claws on each Yea I don't think so ! LOL Oh well the all purpose paper is a good buy I may get it for my sons 2nd grade class. I'm sure they could use it for some of their art projects. Thanks again for the info! ;)

Freesia, I own a unit of that Norcent 17" LCD. I bought it less than a year ago and spent about $275 during a regular sale from Staples. I later found out that Staples BF'd it last year for $200. My unit had a dead pixel on arrival, but I didn't return it since I just built a system and needed a monitor. Also, other aspects of this monitor seem OK. It's much brighter than a Samsung 17" LCD I have, and the colors seem rich. Other than that dead pixel, I don't like the uneven grayness of the black screen when a screensaver is on. The edges look birghter than the center. For $200, I think the quality is passable. If you are pickier about quality and don't mind spend a little more, I'd suggest you get a better name brand. The speakers are not worth anything.