SOLD OUT Mickey Mouse 10" Trike $7 Amazon.com!

daz

***SOLD OUT@ AMAZON*** Regular price now from happymothers

Mickey Mouse 10" Trike $7 @ amazon.com

Put $25 in your cart to qualify for free shipping!

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B000FMU198/ref=pd_rvi_gw_2/103-4757026-0903824

I got 3, one for son and 2 for nieces. May not get them at this price, I got the confirmation email....

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000FMU198.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V51752389_.jpg

Has amazon ever made pricing errors? If so, how long before they let us know if they're not going to let us have it at that price?

I don't know what they do. About a week ago, someone had listed on this forum about some slippers that were priced around $5 that were originally $29.99. I don't know if it was a mistake or what, but all of the sudden the price was back up to $29.99. I had luckily ordered two pairs before the price went up, and I did get them at the low price. I took a chance on the trikes - I ordered them for all my little nephews! Thanks for the great post!

I don't know what they do. About a week ago, someone had listed on this forum about some slippers that were priced around $5 that were originally $29.99. I don't know if it was a mistake or what, but all of the sudden the price was back up to $29.99. I had luckily ordered two pairs before the price went up, and I did get them at the low price. I took a chance on the trikes - I ordered them for all my little nephews! Thanks for the great post!

Lets hope your magic works again! :)

My est. delivery was 11/29-12/1 also

Subtotal of Items: $28.00

Shipping & Handling: $54.44

Super Saver Discount: -$54.44

---------

Total for this Order: $28.00

Shipping estimate for these items: November 27, 2006

Delivery estimate: December 4, 2006 - December 8, 2006

4 "Disney Mickey Mouse 10-Inch Trike"

Sports; $7.00