Bath & Body Works score

RossMAN

Yesterday, MrsHoneybee and I visited the mall where parking was scarce. After 10 minutes of stalking people we finally found a spot near Nordstrom's women's lingere entrance :sleazy:

We went to Bath & Body Works to use our free coupon which we received via snail mail. While we were there they had signs advertising any shower gel or lotion for $5/each (regularly $9). We picked up all shower gels about $65 worth of Country Apple, Sun Ripened Rasberry, Pearberry and Cucumer Melon. We also picked up our free gift. As if that wasn't hot, after we signed the credit card receipt (which we earned a 1% rebate on) the cashier handed us a $10 off $35 gift card! :yelclap:

Guest Luckycharm
Yup got mine too. Had the $10 off $35 and a $20 gc..........PLUS the coupon. (Vanilla Noel Rocks) Walked out w/ a bag of crap for $5

Love BBW!! On Friday I got tons of stuff. I also used my 5 buy anything get a product for free cards and the $10 off of 35. They had their music CD on sale for $10.00 so also got one of those. Just make sure when you use those free cards/printouts that they take off the amount of the item you wanted it off of. Cause if not they will take it off the lowest price item :rolleyes: Make sure you ask when you check out if they have any coupons :) Most the time they do BUT you have to ask, at least here you do. On Friday they gave me another $10 off of 35 (when I asked) so I will be going back once more before xmas to use my other cards. :yelclap: Gotta love BBW :yelclap: