Ok....ABC News Just Left My House!

Mugglemom

I know there is a Gotta Deal on the news thread, but I just have to share in my own!

They spend the whole morning with me asking me questions, and footage of the stores I will be going to on BF. I was really nervous, I hope I don't look like an idiot. I can't believe I am telling everyone this, but here it is. It will be on Wednesday night on ABC, national evening news at 6:30. She said they would show it over and over again through Thanksgiving, so everyone should have a chance at seeing it.

I was a little bit leary of giving away all my tips of the trade, but I figured that most of the stuff is out there on the web anyway. They did take video of my shirts I made, and I gave props to those here at GD for the ideas. They took tons of video, of course they will probably show only 10 seconds of it~! Oh well, if nothing else, I had fun doing it!

I just clicked on the link that Gotta Deal posted, typed in my story, and they chose me! I've never been picked for anything before. And yes, it's Eastern Standard Time, 6:30.

They wanted to see which web sites I visited, I told them only one!

http://mrn8.com/pics/albums/userpics/th_a43f321e.gif

I'll be tuning in. Thanks for letting us know. :yup: