Kohls' today?

motoXmom

Is anyone using the $10 gift cards today? I have 7 to use so I'm going!

I should really only have 5 but here's why I have 7...

I bought one of the Hoover Steam Vacs for $99 (not really worth it by the way). My hubby wanted me to put anything home related on the credit card instead of using Christmas $$. So with my first purchase I had a set of towels and the steam vac. At the register she rang up the steam vac then one towel, as I was pulling out the other towels they snagged so I told her forget it if they snag that easy I don't want them. So she voids the towel and re-scans the steam vac. She never said the total is or anything, just ran my card and sign here. On to rest of my purchases. It wasn't until yesterday I realized she rang up the steam vac twice. I had to go back to Kohls' to get my refund of the $100. The CS lady said "I don't suppose you have the 2 $10 gift cert we gave you on this do you?" Of course I didn't I left them in my truck but I just said I was sorry I don't have them on me right now. So I still have the extra $20 to spend!! I know it's a long story, sorry about that! I do tend to ramble sometimes!

We went on BF and I spent right at $50, but the lady handed me 2 $10 bonus bucks :) Of course I didn't say anything, so now I have $20 bucks to spend there, for only $50 that I spent! I think mama needs a new pair of shoes!!!

What a great deal, go ahead and treat yourself :yelclap:

My mom has ten of these to spend. Yes, she spent over $500 there on BF. It was great, though, because she had a "15% off your entire purchase" coupon -- so combine that with the 10% rate of gift certificates and it was pretty much 23% off (when you do the math correctly) the stuff that was already at good prices because of BF.

--Mark--

We went on BF and I spent right at $50, but the lady handed me 2 $10 bonus bucks :) Of course I didn't say anything, so now I have $20 bucks to spend there, for only $50 that I spent! I think mama needs a new pair of shoes!!!

Did the cashier scan both or just one? On the gift cards/coupons I had stated they are not good unless they are activated by scanning them at the cash register first. I hope you get to use both of your coupons!! If they say anything just tell them oh the cashier must have missed that one! LOL ;)

GREAT !!! I was afraid maybe she/he only scanned the one. I went and used all of mine yesterday on my 18 yr old. I lost $2-$3 though because they can't give you change but I think I did pretty good adding it up in my head so I didn't go over! Have Fun!!! ;)