How popular will the 22 inch Westinghouse LCD Monitor be?

Violentj6969

I am thinking about trying to camp out to snag one of these and I have a few questions for some of you Black Friday vets. What time would I need to get there? Will it be a popular item? Would they give out a ticket for it or would I just have to make a mad dash when the doors open to get it? Thanks.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,2032425,00.asp

I did a little digging around and the user reviews for htis thing have been very nice.

Keep in mind none of these companies make the actual monitors. And the screen is made by the same company that makes the screens for Samsung, NEC, ad naseum.

I have found the same thing, and the reviews are for $400-$500. At $200 I don't see how you can complain

Westinghouse makes GREAT monitors. The quality is excellent, and it will last just as long as any other monitor made. The only monitor better is the syncmaster. They have lower response times than their big name brand counterparts, and can ALWAYS be found cheaper at regular prices.

So why can't I buy the monitor today and pricematch Friday afternoon or Saturday? I think I'm going to do this with the 22" westinghouse and those Klipsch surround sound speakers.

That is what I was thinking about doing. They already told me I could do that with the Pro Duo Memory Sticks. That was an item they have out now that I need.

Nice, I'm stopping by on my way home from work to investigate further. I actually want 2 22" LCDs, one for the bedroom TV, the other for my PC monitor. I can ge one now, and try to get another on BF since I'll be waiting in line anyways.

I HIGHLY doubt it'll be online on BF. I went to one local BB last night and they sais they wouldn't be doing ANY pricematching on anything in the ad. I got this from a manager. I don't like that answer, so I'm going to the other 2 local BB's to ask them. There's a lot of them around me, so I'll find one that says ok. If not, I believe I'm still going to do it, because htey cannot stop me from returning something and rebuying it if I have to.

I HIGHLY doubt it'll be online on BF. I went to one local BB last night and they sais they wouldn't be doing ANY pricematching on anything in the ad. I got this from a manager. I don't like that answer, so I'm going to the other 2 local BB's to ask them. There's a lot of them around me, so I'll find one that says ok. If not, I believe I'm still going to do it, because htey cannot stop me from returning something and rebuying it if I have to.

If that is what you are going to do I would do it on Saturday because the moniter isin't an early bird special.