iKTV Karaoke Entertainment Package $16.99 at Overstock.com

madi5

I don't know why but I just had to buy one! My daughter has one down stairs but it sounds like this is worth it even if it is just for the cd's alone! Now she'll have one upstairs too! I can't believe they are still in stock!

Jen

I got 3 microphones and 12 CD's. There was one double in the CD's though. I'm VERY happy with this purchase!

GOT ONE!!! WOOHOO!! Just had my DD16's birthday this weekend and the kids had a blast with one that a friend brought over. What were the titles of the CD's you guys got with it?

Mine were mostly compilations of music from a variety of genres...rock, R&B, country, oldies, a little bit of everything. There was an N'Sync cd and a Beatles one, though...not huge hits with preteen boys, but we'll have fun with them anyway!

Mine were mostly compilations of music from a variety of genres...rock, R&B, country, oldies, a little bit of everything. There was an N'Sync cd and a Beatles one, though...not huge hits with preteen boys, but we'll have fun with them anyway!

Those sound really good actually. The Beatle's one would be a huge hit with DD16. Going to try and find some Broadway Karaoke for her too!!

I bought this last year for $49.99 and it came with 4-6 cds [can't remember]...1 was for kids. The kids love it! I bought some new CD+G cds for Christmas because the songs don't work for them...

but for this price, you all could buy more cds!

Although it's now $22.99 and change so discount makes it $20.23. Did they raise the price?

Trish

So does it play any kind of cds or do they have to be specific to this..

I have the same question. I shared this with a co-worker and she ordered the system. It has not arrived yet. She could not remember what it said it came with. I was going to see if I could find out, and then find her a deal on some CD's that are compatable. She is getting this for her 6 year old.

I finally opened up the karoke machine that I got a couple of weeks ago. I didn't want to open it since it was already wrapped and under the tree. But I'm glad I did--It came with 10 CD's and 3 microphones, including a kids favorite song cd.

I ordered 2 more this weekend so I wonder what surprises will be in store for me when those get here. :)

i received mine yesterday too. It had 9 cd's and 2 microphones, one was wrapped in plastic and one wasn't. Five CD's were rubber-banded together and the other 4 were in shrink wrap.

I didn't think to plug in the microphones and make sure they work. I will do that.

This was a great buy fpr $15.83!