What store did you go first, time, and was there a line?

Rebirth

We didn't stand in line anywhere, but went into Meijer about 4:45. The BF sale was not supposed to start til 5, but the $18 DVD players were already sold out by 4:30?? We got everything else we wanted though, although I don't think our Meijer was quite prepared for the crowd they got LOL!! We always go there on BF and it's never crowded, but this time the lines to check out all wrapped around the store! They had all the sale stuff scattered around the store (toys in the grocery dept etc) so my sister and I got in the long line, and when we saw someone with something we wanted we just asked them where they got it, and then I ran and got the items while she stayed in line :)

Chris hit Big Lots first at 6. I don't think there was much of a line and he was like number 48 to walk in because he got a free AM/FM radio (first 100 families).

He went to Big Lots because I put him in the order of where the stores were. The things we needed at Sears weren't high priority items anymore since he had gotten those on Tuesday night so he went in store order.

I got to Kohl's at 1:30 and was the only one there.. no employees -nobody!! So I spent time going over my game plan, did some knitting ( I'm making blankets for the dogs at the Humane Society). Then at about 2:30 another car pulled in then the police. They came to check to see if we were ok, he told us that Wal-Mart already had about 25 or more people in line. It wasn't until 4am that someone else came so we went to the door. We were only out there for about 2 min when the ass. manager came to let us just inside the first set of doors to keep warm! I thought that was really nice of her! Thanks to whoever you are!!! By 5am there were tons of people and the Ch.8 news crew. Tried to get on TV but there was a camera hog :mad: who took all their air time! Oh and you know who you are!!! So there goes MY 15min of fame! LOL I did make sure I told any & everyone who would listen about this site! Hopefully there will be some new people from Ohio to join us here!

Since I only had three stores to choose from at 6:00, I chose K-Mart since they had most of what I wanted. I got there a few minutes before 5am, no one else in the parking lot. At 5:15 or so, another car came, the lady said they had just come from Walmart where there was about 200 people already in line. First in line, got what I wanted, out of there by 6:20. Since I didn't even see a K-mart circular, I knew what I wanted from this site. Next year, I may make the three hour drive to stand in line at one of the other stores that we don't have.

I was at Big Lots at 4:45, was the 3rd person there...got my cheesy (but free) radio and the Barbie cam and cd karaoke I went for...then hit Walmart ....was BUMMED but not surprsied that they were sold out of the

Bratz dolls at 6:15 so I left and hit KB for the HULK r/c car for my 4yo. It was like 6:40 and there was a line waiting out the door to get in, but plenty of trucks and NO bratz left either :o( Hit one more walmart, got run over by a rude woman so I left and went home. Took about a 2 hour nap a little at a time.

my place is so crowded, i went to fry at 5:30, there's about 400 people hanging around in a line wraping around the store, and if you know fry, it's not a small store, it's a wearhouse, so warping around it in the manner of 3 lines (it was 3 lines), and by 6:15 we finnally got our foot in the store since they open at 5:45 to let people in, ok i dind't get anything, but my friends got the 3Ghz P4 combo, and a couple of cold/hot watter cooler thing. Next year i'm not going to fry, if i do it'll be like 1AM cuzz this is not working out, i was trying to get a DVD player for 15 bucks, but this is so bad :(

Iwas at wal-mart at 3:53 Am our sis asuper cenetr open 24 hrs adnwas 4th in line for teh GBA which was in elctrocnis. there were about 4 people in line over down the main ilse betwen grocery and infants/mens were all the other things were

Teh 3 alides adn 1 gentelemn in line before me were very nice anwe took turns gholding the space while we comp shopped and whiel I waietd for mom to get there she got there at 4:50 and I had scopped out a good spo for ehr to grab the $25 bike. She went to the back side of the frozen food isle and there was only about 5 others versus the crowd of about 50 waiting by the front of the registers were it was ropped off.

At teh abk sdie therewas juts oen stock guy guarding

Be honest who did you trip/tackle to get your LiteOn DVD Recorder?

It's ok we won't tell :2roller:

Actually I don't think they were as popular as they should have been. I was at a KMart today and still saw a few lying around.

For anyone interested, CompUSA has the same model for $169.99 after $30 MIR tomorrow. Kmart had/has it for $149.99 out the door.