Last minute Black Friday deal, Im so proud

natansyd

of my Dh!

He went to Microcenter b/c he needed a new cdrom drive. While there, he was casually checking prices of memory.

He got 2 sticks of 256 meg ram (sorry, Im not a computer geek, so I mighta typed that wrong) list price $54.00. There was an instant rebate at the checkout bringing them to $39.99 a piece.

PLUS, if you bought them today, you get a $30 mail in rebate! So he basically got a 2 256megs of ram for under $20!

Im so proud of him, he got a great deal and wasnt even trying.

He almost got one for free. He said the cashier was tired and goofy...horsing around and he didnt ring up one of the memory sticks..just put it in the bag. Dh said that he couldnt live with himself if he didnt pay for it b/c he was going to get most of his money back anyway. Plus there was a cop at the front of the store and Microcenter has our address, so if they caught it, they could find us, LMAO! He did the right thing by bringing it to the cashiers attention.

if your husband were to walked out, nothing wouldda happen, as the matter of fact, if he walked out with the whole store's memory section, the alarm would not go off, memory doesn't have barcode on them, they are all the same, the barcode on the box is just to ring up the price tag, i've bought so much memory so i know, hehe that's the reason they locked the memory up and only pull it out when you ask for them.