I GOT 2 LAPTOPS

p3rsian

How is one of them widescreen? What are the model numbers?

How early did you get in line at Best Buy? How many people were ahead of you?

You are welcome to sell a laptop in the GottaTalk Lounge here

http://forums.gottadeal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Please post an actual picture of the box, complete specs, Heatware refs, eBay refs, asking price, contact info, etc.

had the #2 ticket, but lost interest when i checked it out first hand and realized that i can get something soo much better for just $150 more. and it wasnt wide screen, the one at this best buy anyway. needed something that can handle 3d apps anyway!

had the #2 ticket, but lost interest when i checked it out first hand and realized that i can get something soo much better for just $150 more. and it wasnt wide screen, the one at this best buy anyway. needed something that can handle 3d apps anyway!

exactly. while for some people the $499 laptop was a great deal, i personally wouldn't have paid $399 for it. many of us on this forum got deal-of-the-year quality deals on dell laptops a month or two ago. we paid around $750 for $1500 laptops that blow these $499 models out of the water.

so for anyone who missed out on the BB deal, pay attention to this site and most likely you will find a nice deal before christmas, and you'll be glad you missed out on the BB deal (well maybe not glad, but you get the point, lol)

ok well it doesnt have wifi ... but it says wifi ready do i dunoo what that means, maybe needs a card or something. im going to get a pcmcia wireless card for 8 dollars at best buy right now.

the screen is wide screen 15.4" formatting it also right now

the ram deal was too expensive so im gonna get ram for 40 dollars online.

i was in line at 1am and recieved the 35th computer...

so that tells you how the line was.

ill post more info soon

They're fine for what they are, definitely not a desktop replacement or an ultraportable.

We bought similarly spec'd notebooks for our kids, nothing you'd do intensive 3D gaming on, but great for a portable web box, homework, etc.

With upgrading the kids to notebooks, I will have 2 extra 15" LCD's, I need some PCI VGA cards & I can have 4 mismatched LCD's hooked up to my box;)