Pokemon Sheets - Full Size Bed

I am looking for a set of Pokemon sheets for a full size bed. They must not make them anymore b/c I can't find them. The last set I bid on through eBay ended up going for $94, and they weren't even in the package! My son wants Pokemon sheets more than anything, but I can't see paying that much for them. If you know where I can find some, please let me know!!!

Wow! I think I am selling my sons's full size Pokemon sheets on E-bay!

Originally, I did buy his on E-bay - probably almost 2 years ago. That was the only place I could find them at the time. I think I paid maybe 20 or 25 for them and they were in the package.

If you do list them, will you please let me know?

• 11 months later...

Try the website for Domesticbin. I am also looking for pokemon sheets and could only find VERY expensive ones on ebay. These are not cheap, but not as expensive as ebay. I haven't ordered my set yet, but plan to soon.

Good luck!

One thing I don't like about the character sheets is they are only a 180 thread count.

What I did was, get a better white flat sheet and then got pokemon frabic (I think from Walmart at the time) and then sewed a strip along the top of the sheet where you would turn the sheet over and I made a pillow case from the same fabric. My kids were happy with that.

Yes Pokemon sheets do bring good money on Ebay and if you know where to look they aren't that expensive. BUT I haven't see full size Pokemon sheets lately, only twin, which still pay me double on ebay.