Best BF Deal so far?

littlemama

The LCDs are limited to one per person but they aren't door busters. The ad says their extremely limited (Min 10 per store) but BB may not pass out tickets for these since the price is available for the entire weekend. I like the 22" as far as bargains go but never have seen a Westinghouse LCD and not sure of the quality. There has been several deals on the 19" size lately so you may want to also watch the Hot Deals forums on this site to pick up a couple at a similar price. Good Luck!

:eek:

I found a couple of reviews for that monitor online and it’s not perfect, but it’s going to be a great deal at $199.99!

I’m planning on it being my master bedroom PVR display and I need that lcd badly! :)

Since it’s not a doorbuster, I think that I’ll just get a ticket for the $159.99 Panasonic MiniDV Camcorder and maybe one of the smaller lcd televisions and do a sprint to the monitors when the doors open!

I've noticed two of the things I'm most excited for at best buy are available Fri and Sat in the ad. Specifically, the 22" Westinghouse LCD monitor and the Klipsch Quintet III surround system. Both are $500 regularly, and they're $200 and $250 respectively for those two days. I went to my local BB and see that they have both sitting out for sale, and they're the same model number. Since they only close down the customer service counter for Fri morning, couldn't I buy them both now and gee them both pricematched Fri afternoon or any time on Sat? I see no reason not, just thought I'd ask everyones opinion before doing so.

I've noticed two of the things I'm most excited for at best buy are available Fri and Sat in the ad. Specifically, the 22" Westinghouse LCD monitor and the Klipsch Quintet III surround system. Both are $500 regularly, and they're $200 and $250 respectively for those two days. I went to my local BB and see that they have both sitting out for sale, and they're the same model number. Since they only close down the customer service counter for Fri morning, couldn't I buy them both now and gee them both pricematched Fri afternoon or any time on Sat? I see no reason not, just thought I'd ask everyones opinion before doing so.

I've been hearing that BestBuy will not price match. :mad:

I hope that it isn't the case, but I've talked online w/ a couple of people that have told me that it can't be done. Otherwise, I'd buy one of the 22" monitors and one of the camcorders today. If you're able to find out otherwise, PLEASE let me know! :tongue1:

Well, if they don't match the price, you can just return it and re-buy it for the lower price. If the customer service desk is open, they can't really stop you. The deal is valid until saturday, so I'm about 99% sure I'm going to do it.

I saw this for reg. price 199.00 today. Something is fishy with that ad.:fedora:

For anyone interested..

Costco will have a Kodak EasyShare Digital Camera

mp

3x optical zoom

2.4'' LCD

VGA video and red eye reduction

with battery and charger

$ 149.99 Item # 141270 While Supplies Last Nov 24,25,26

Reg Price $189.99 ..$40.00 Off

Here's a hard cold dose of reality folks.

The BB Laptop and LCD TV are highly likely to be in very limited supply per store. From past experience (and you can review last years posts), I would guess that they'll have less then 25 of each and maybe less then 20.

To guarantee yourself one or both of these items you will have to be one of the first in line. I would again guess that it will take a 7-9 hour wait on line to have a shot. They will not be available online.

We just had a grand opening of a Frys near me and they had a very similar deal for a 37 inch LCD, but they were as good as gone by the time theu opened the doors. This makes it possible that Fry's will also repeat the deal on BF.

BB & CC may open up some of their doorbusters to the web if they're not moving as well as hoped. They've done so the past 2 years.

The only BF sale where they usually have a large supply of the door busters is WalMart. I don't even think they will offer a door buster unless they can have a minimum of a few hundred available per store.

I'm pretty sure most of what you just said was untrue.

WalMart doesn't always have 100's of each doorbuster... That's ludacris. Like last years laptop, they only had about 15 per store.

Last year BB had alot of their Doorbuster items online in the middle of the night before BF, but it turned out to be a fluke.. They were taken off the site after about an hour.

And, the minimums of each item per store are on each of the ads.