Best BF Deal so far?

littlemama

Which LCD TV at Fry's are you referring to? If it's that Emprex 32" for $499, no thanks, I'd rather stand in line for better quality. If their LCD TV is of the same quality that their LCD monitors are, they are terrible. I've looked at enough of them at Fry's in Atlanta, and honestly I wouldn't buy an Emprex anything......bottom of the barrel in quality. But I guess price sells over anything else, including quality.

that's ok, i understand that you wanted to wait for the TV at BB... we have different standards in term of prices. to you it might be worth it, to me it might not be...

The 32" TV is a good deal, but I want a bigger TV, so to me the best deal is the 42" HD monitor. It's going depend on what else is out there. I've currently got a terrible quality 27" SDTV, so the 32" HDTV would be a huge improvement and I wouldn't complain about that at all. If I find some amazing deals on other items I want (digi camcorder, DVD recorder, home theater system) I will go for the 32-incher to be able to afford the other stuff.

As I said in another thread, we just got a new computer, tv, and camera this year (went ahead and got them when we moved in the new house). So, there aren't any big items that I'm going for.

But as for small items, I'm definately hoping to get the $29.99 Fax machine at Office MAx, and I want to pick up a few of the $2.99 Sandisk 1GB SD cards for the new camera.

DH wants the Yamaha keyboard at CC for $59.99. He has one of the big ones that you have to plug into an amp. But he wants a smaller one (with regular sized keys) that he can easily move from room to room.

Does anyone know if you can get the same deals that they are having at walmart on-line that morning??? A couple years ago my and my family went to Meijers when they were selling the DVD players for 20.00 and we got malled!!! My mom got hurt, we told the people that worked there that there was going to be a rush and they needed to hand out tickets like they were doing in the electronic dept. and they didn't do it, needless to say I dont feel to comfortable about going out on Black Friday cause I just had Back Surgery and dont want to get trampeled AGAIN!!

I've heard so many good things about the syntax olevia televisions I'm inclined to go to circuit city and battle shorter lines for that 232v which has the same specs as the 532 model and is really attractive looking. I've heard people say the contrast ratio and picture of the 5xx models is superior to the westinghouses... don't know if that's true or not.. and there are very few cases of people having them break down from what I can see.

I'm still waiting for wal-mart's real black friday ad to come out though, not that fake leaked one.

I'm all about Best Buy's 22" lcd for 199.99. I also want two of the 19" lcds for 129.99 each. Anybody know how many lcd tickets one person is allowed to have? Also, I think that I'll also be getting the the 159.99 camcorder from Best Buy, but the lcds are what I'm really looking for this year!

The LCDs are limited to one per person but they aren't door busters. The ad says their extremely limited (Min 10 per store) but BB may not pass out tickets for these since the price is available for the entire weekend. I like the 22" as far as bargains go but never have seen a Westinghouse LCD and not sure of the quality. There has been several deals on the 19" size lately so you may want to also watch the Hot Deals forums on this site to pick up a couple at a similar price. Good Luck!

I dont see too much of anything good in the ads, however the best buy one has some good ones, 17inch flat screen computer system $199... The only part that stinks w/that in order to get it you have to get in line at 11pm the nite before, I had relative do it last year makes for loooong nite...

Sad, but there isn't one deal I really need (I usually head out on BF for toys for my kids). Now I do need the DVD + Rs, but I will NOT go to BB if I don't have to. LOL> I usually find them at a super price at CompUSA online with free shipping. Hopefully they will have it again this year

In my opinion, the 32" LCD at Best Buy, the Westinghouse, may end up online... the guy at

my Best Buy yesterday pulled up the model number in their system to check and they had 0

on hand, but 2352 in their warehouse... which he said wasn't national, it was a regional

warehouse number.

If each regional warehouse has 2352 of those TVs, even if they serve 100 Best Buys that's

230+ for each location... so maybe the deal will end up online on BF...

In my opinion, the 32" LCD at Best Buy, the Westinghouse, may end up online... the guy at

my Best Buy yesterday pulled up the model number in their system to check and they had 0

on hand, but 2352 in their warehouse... which he said wasn't national, it was a regional

warehouse number.

If each regional warehouse has 2352 of those TVs, even if they serve 100 Best Buys that's

230+ for each location... so maybe the deal will end up online on BF...

Any Best Buy employees have info about this?

So far I've found the following:

Ace Hardware has a free rotary tool with mail in rebate, $5 for 30 AA batteries with $5 mail in rebate, and a massaging back cushion for 12 bucks.

Best Buy's only real threat to me (since I'm not interested in a computer this year) is the 32" Westinghouse for $479, SWEET DEAL!

Circuit City has my attention though. Their 32" LCd is only 20 bucks more than Best Buy's and they have the FREE 3.2 MP digicam with any purchase over $249, which is nice. If I remember, they also have a sick deal on a 1 gb SD memory card for digicams, like $4 bucks or something. :cheesy:

Sears has 1/2 price on a work light, knee pads, 2 1/4 ton jack, and a free $10 gift card to the first 200 people...I love Sears. haha :smart::holiday16:gdrockf::gd_orange:runaway:

I have to say Sears, it has some tools I want. :)

Most of the electronic stores items aren't anything special this BF and you could have shopped pre-BF from your pc to get similar deals. :yuck:

Did you go to Sears Friends&Family today? You get an extra 10% off bf items.

mine isnt a big item but WM is going to have the easy bake oven on sale for $10! It says it will be available online also, so i am hoping this is true. my dd's bday party is saturday, the day after BF and this is the one thing dh and i were going to get her.

I saw that WM was going to have an easy bake oven for 10, I purchase one a couple weeks ago for 18.00, do you know how i could go about getting the 8.oo back?

I like Circuit City's ad the best so far.

HP Pavilion Desktop PC w/AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core Processor 3800+ $499.97

Sandisk 1GB USB Cruzer Mini $3.99

I/O Magic 250GB External 3.5" Hard-Drive $39.99

Free 3.2 MP Polaroid Camera with Any $249+ Purchase FREE

I have to agree. This is the first year that I've actually wished we still had our circuit city. I have seen though that Staples is going to have a Sandisk 1GB cruzer for $7.99 so thats not bad I'll probably go get it. Im hoping Office Depot has good deals on LCD computer moniters because I saw a 17 inch one for $79 in the BB ad but I so DONT want have to go get in line at BB that store is INSANE. If I do end up at BB I'll probably pick up a couple of the $5.99 cds though. Other than that I'll probably go to Target and get the Gilmore girls dvd they have for $16.