Just wanted to wish ya all luck!

CrayZMama80

Hi all.. I'm going to bed. Maybe I will sleep, then again maybe not! :giggle:

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and I wish everyone the best of luck in getting all you go after! Thanks to Brad and Rossman for a wonderful website! You guys are the best! I'll be back tomorrow and let ya know if I had good luck! Night all!! Good Luck! :2roller:

OK everyone I'm off to the shower to help keep me awake! Best of Luck to everyone and Please be careful! I wouldn't want to hear any kind of bad or sad news tomorrow about anyone! Take Care ;) Smooches to all MotoXmom!

P.S. I may be back for a minute or two before I leave!

OK everyone I'm off to the shower to help keep me awake! Best of Luck to everyone and Please be careful! I wouldn't want to hear any kind of bad or sad news tomorrow about anyone! Take Care ;) Smooches to all MotoXmom!

P.S. I may be back for a minute or two before I leave!

:giggle: Here's my minute or 2 right now. Hubby's on his way to best buy and I'm gonna be right behind him to WM. Then other stores. Gonna go crazy >no pun intended< :rotflol: And wowee I gotta whole hour sleep.(Knew that was gonna happen) Ok gotta run! Let the games begin! :yelclap:

2:30 am here ... DS is upstairs playing HALO2 and I'm just about ready to head out to Sears (4AM opening here) and HE thinks I'm the one who needs help?!?!?!?!? :rotflol: Thanks to this board, I really feel pretty good about today. Think I just may stay around for a LOOOOOOOOONG time!

Anyway..... good luck everyone.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN! :yelclap:

realflava23,

Dr. Pepper is one of my favorite beverages, great taste!

I would just stay up. After you get back from BF shopping, sleep!

I'll probably do that. Thanx. If I lay on my bed, I might fall asleep and I'm a kind of person who lazy to wake up when I don't get enough.

It is definitely overpriced. I'm just too starstruck to care, I guess! Plus their gingerbread lattes are to die for!

Conan O'Brien (ooh, another thing I will sorely miss) once commented on Starbucks prices in one of his opening monologues (huge paraphrase ahead):

"Starbucks have introduced a brand new training system for employees where they'll spend a whole week in training sessions. Yeah, apparently the first day they learn to make drinks and the other 4 days they learn how to keep a straight face while charging $4 for a cup of coffee!"

Good luck all!! I've got my list, and I'm ready to head out the door to pick my sister up! 1st stop Meijer...then Kohls! We're gonna shop til we drop or we run outta money :) Guess I better go brush my teeth 1st, wouldn't want to knock anyone over...or would I?