Sears Please Help

mahogany510

I'd like to know what entrance to use...I forgot to call the store and ask yesterday! Argh! I'm assuming it's not through the mall entrance though, and that I'll see people lined up outside.

I haven't been to Sears on BF before but I'll be going this year. I'm expecting it to be packed though. :2football

I'd like to know what entrance to use...I forgot to call the store and ask yesterday!

Yeah it would have been helpful to call and ask the store yesterday since they would know best.

Whichever entrance is closest to the department you want, unless that door has a long line. If that's the case go to another entrance which has a shorter line.

Get plenty of sleep, make a list of what you want and wear comfortable tennis shoes!

Yeah!! I'm not the only one who forgot! :bonk:

RossMAN right on strategy for which door with one minor potential glitch - the key is how do they determine the "1st 200" customers to enter the store for the $10 gift card?? I wonder if it will be one door only or like 50 per door?

Sneakers?? This ain't about comfort!! :mischievo:chairshot Break out the steel tipped combat boots if you are serious :2football about getting what you want!! :rotflol::rotflol:

- the key is how do they determine the "1st 200" customers to enter the store for the $10 gift card?? I wonder if it will be one door only or like 50 per door?

YES!!! That is EXACTLY what I have been racking my brain all day trying to figure out! (Yes, it was more important than the turkey I was roasting, LOL) ...I need to know which door to get that gift card at! Will they open all doors at the same time, and distribute cards to everyone as they come in? Or does only one door get the gift cards? Or, worse, does only one door open first, and the others remain closed till all the good stuff is gone?! I am really, really wishing I'd remembered to call them. :banghead:

Yeah!! I'm not the only one who forgot! :bonk:

RossMAN right on strategy for which door with one minor potential glitch - the key is how do they determine the "1st 200" customers to enter the store for the $10 gift card?? I wonder if it will be one door only or like 50 per door?

Sneakers?? This ain't about comfort!! :mischievo:chairshot Break out the steel tipped combat boots if you are serious :2football about getting what you want!! :rotflol::rotflol:

*note to self: Wear a metal cup* :rolleyes: