How many presents for Xmas?

littlemama

How many gifts to do you give each child for Christmas?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. How many gifts to do you give each child for Christmas?

• 1-3 gifts +stocking stuffers
    • 3-6 gifts +stocking stuffers
    • 6-10 gifts +stocking stuffers
    • 10-15 gifts +stocking stuffers
    • 15 or more +stocking stuffers

well for some reason i'm always in the 30 something range even when it was just my son. now i have my son 12 and my dd 5 and i just added up what all i got them and it totaled 32 each enclueding stocking stuffers. and the cost was $290 for her and $270 for him. i started in sept and took advantage of alot of buy 2 get 1 free sales or % off i did pretty good this year. but i have some money coming in the next few weeks and i'm afraid i'm going to go way over that if i get it before christmas lol if i get it after christmas i'm thinking of just surprising them with a few things i couldn't get them like he wants the nintendo DS and she wants well everything lol. happy holidays everyone :holiday02:holiday07

I have no idea how many my kids have. They each make a list for me: 3 smaller items or 1 big item. The girls went with a bigger item, and I got one for my son as well :P Santa is bringing them a Pink DSlite for DD7, a Dora Magic Castle for DD 5, and a Radio Fler wagon for DS2. They are also getting the Disney Mix Max from Santa, and DS2 is getting the toddler version ($5 at TRU red tag clearance :) ) Then they each have a pile of assorted gifts from us. But the big gift this year is the Wii.