How Cold Is It Gonna Be For You?

stationchief

You guys are going to hate me. It will probably be between 70 & 80 here in Florida. We actually still wear our shorts during black friday.:yup:

Blah, Blah, Blah.. Is someone talking? LOL

Naw, JK>

all kidding aside.. isnt it hard to get in "the xmas mood" when its sooo warm out?

:cool:

Blah, Blah, Blah.. Is someone talking? LOL

Naw, JK>

all kidding aside.. isnt it hard to get in "the xmas mood" when its sooo warm out?

:cool:

That's what I'd have a hard time with, my one holiday trip to Pompano Beach, FL, it was the wildest thing, people stringing up lights in palm trees and ferns....... Fortunately, by Christmas time, I'm sure we'll have a couple feet of snow to help me get "in the spirit" :holiday13

It won't matter because more likely than not, I will be inside the 24-hour WallyWorld.

thank god for walmart supercenter!!!! We always used to stand outside for at least 3 hours in the snow and wind in the laurel highlands of PA and freeze - it was a great way to get to know people (by huddling under the blankets with strangers to share body heat, lol) but now with super wm we can shop for non blitz items and wait in the warm dry store. my one complaint is they should offer free coffee - they should have the coffee hostesses from Sheetz take orders from the folks waiting by the pallets and then deliver.:P