Official ONLINE Black Friday Deals Thread

Brad

OK, this thread is going to be for posting links to the Black Friday deals that are available for ordering online. I have created a page on the main site that will list the ones we have in the database. You can view that page at:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/online.php

For now there are just a few Walmart deals, but we expect many more to be added throughout the next 2 days, so you might want to bookmark both this thread and that page. I will put a link to that page on the main BF site as well.

So if you see any of the BF deals available online for the BF price, help us all out by posting them here in this thread. You can either post the actual links or just let us know the item and store and we'll take care of the link and add it to the main list.

Also, if you see a particular deal that is not in the BF ads but you think it is a particularly good deal, feel free to post those as well.

I am currently adding some Toys R Us items to the list as I find them. Keep in mind that ToysRUs.com/Amazon has both free shipping on most toys if you spend $49 and a free $10 gift certificate if you spend $75.

The list is being updated in real-time, so as soon as I find them, they will be in the list.

I looked up Office Max to see if the DVD+Rs are online and they are, but not at the adjusted price. Do you think they will be online Friday? Right now they still have the 49.98 price tag. Wow, 7.99 sounds super good right now! The 7am opening is killing me though. I'll miss out on the 1st full hour then some of all the other sales!

All I need there is the crayola art chest for 9.99. I went and put it into my shopping cart just to see how much it is for shipping......8.94. Somehow I will take my chance that they have some left after Office Max at 7am!!!

Yeah, shipping will kill any deal from ToysRUs, so if you can't spend the $49, you're better off trying to get it in the store. Or order a bunch of them and return the rest at your local TRU when the shipment comes, lol.

Staples has thier official Black Friday specials posted on thier website, just go to their current specials, then view in-store specials to see the circular.

--> It looks like most of their stuff will be avail online at 6am on 11/26 at the great BF prices, after rebates of course. :2roller:

see: http://www.staples.com/products/spotlights/041121/earlybird/Default.asp

To get the BF prices there are a bunch of coupon codes you will have to enter, but it sounds like it should be easier than waiting out front early in the morning.

Now to get my laptop on the Internet while I'm waiting out front of Office Max so I can order from Staples... :fedora:

Naturally, the one item I need to purchase (the Gameboy Advance SP bundle) is NOT on the website. :curse:

This is the one deal I'm looking for! I need two of them and I'd really like to shop in my pjs since I have to go to work on Friday. I'm trying to be patient.

Staples has thier official Black Friday specials posted on thier website, just go to their current specials, then view in-store specials to see the circular.

--> It looks like most of their stuff will be avail online at 6am on 11/26 at the great BF prices, after rebates of course. :2roller:

see: http://www.staples.com/products/spotlights/041121/earlybird/Default.asp

To get the BF prices there are a bunch of coupon codes you will have to enter, but it sounds like it should be easier than waiting out front early in the morning.

Now to get my laptop on the Internet while I'm waiting out front of Office Max so I can order from Staples... :fedora:

Will these Staples items get added to the online list? Just wondering ;)

Just a quick FYI: Walmart.com is now sold out on both Game boy Advances which were available for $39. Glad I got mine this morning!

That was a super hot sale. A few months ago the retail price was $99 then it dropped to $69.

To buy it for $39 online without having to wait in line = :multi: