What's your favorite Christmas Song?

brynnfromtheblock

Call me Scrooge, but for the past couple of years I have hardly even listened to any Christmas music. When I hear it in the store it just makes me crazy. I can't figure out why!! I used to listen to lots of it and have tons of cds, but it's just made me insane!! Maybe it's because they start playing a lot of it right after Halloween!

• 2 weeks later...

OMGOSH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas music!!

My absolute FAVORITE would be Amy Grant's "Breath of Heaven"! LOVE that sing!

And then I LOVE "O Holy Night", "Silent Night", "What Child is This", "Away in a Manger" and "Do you Hear what I hear"... all by Martina McBride (LOVE HER)!

"O Come O Come Emmanual", "The Little Drummer Boy", "Joy to the World"... all favorites!

I do love Jessica Simpsons I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause version! Teehee! Very cute!

Sorry, can't pick just one! LOL!

~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under... hoping for another blessing SOON)!

O Holy Knight- I forget their name- country band that sings Amazed By You.

Lonestar

I didn't even realize they HAD a Christmas CD!!!! I just went and checked out their version and love it and also downloaded their version of "Santa Claus is coming to town"! My kids will LOVE that! Teehee :)

~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under... hoping to be blessed with another SOON)!

My favorite is the Carol of the Bells.

A favorite around here is 'Up on the Housetop' because of the line "click, click, click, down through the chimney with good St. Nick" because that's my oldest ds' name, and he loves hearing his name in a song. It's my ringtone on my phone now and he sings along everytime my phone rings.