What's your favorite Christmas Song?

brynnfromtheblock

What's the name of that song that played in "Home Alone 2"? It said... "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells rock.... jingle bells ____ and jingle bells____..." I don't know the lyrics.... And another one I love: "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."

What's the name of that song that played in "Home Alone 2"? It said... "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells rock.... jingle bells ____ and jingle bells____..."

That song is titled "Jingle Bell Rock"

jingle bells ... totally! :D

I'm picky, so I'll go ahead and note that Jingle Bells was written for Thanksgiving, not for Christmas.

(I won't go into the "winter songs" vs. "Christmas songs" rant at this time. Maybe after someone mentions Frosty the Snowman :bonk:)

(I won't go into the "winter songs" vs. "Christmas songs" rant at this time. Maybe after someone mentions Frosty the Snowman :bonk:)

Frosty the Snowman.

Okay, not really but I just *had* to say it!

My fav is Adeste Fidelis or Oh Come All Ye Faithful.

Though I *do* like Frosty too... :tongue1:

That song is titled "Jingle Bell Rock"

I'm picky, so I'll go ahead and note that Jingle Bells was written for Thanksgiving, not for Christmas.

Thanks for then info!

But well... I had never thought of the "winter songs" and "xmas songs" thing. Although Christmas down here is in the summer (and always BOILING HOT), I tend to associate it with snow. And I honestly thought they were all the same. Thanks once more for the info!:)

12 Pains of Christmas.....Best comedy song.

But on a serious note: Silent Night, and all the "classic" songs. I used to sing on Highschool and I have fond memories of singing these songs for the elderly and sick. Watching them get teary-eyed got me choked up while singing. Now when I hear the songs all those memories come back.

We even did 5 or 6 of the songs in different languages like Spanish, French, German, Russian, and some even in Sign Language.

Oh Holy Night

Carol of the Bells

Please Come Home for Christmas by the Eagles

All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey

Blue Christmas

Those are my favorites but I love listening to all Christmas music during the Christmas season. I start listening to it the day I put up my Christmas tree and decorations.

Mary Did you know. Is one of my Favorites. Though I think that any of them that reminds me that Jesus is the Reason for the Season:)

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a shame that some time people get so involved in the rat race that they forget the real meaning for Christmas. ( So everyone, please when writing or speaking don't take Christ out of Christmas with that easy to write X-mas thing.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a shame that some time people get so involved in the rat race that they forget the real meaning for Christmas. ( So everyone, please when writing or speaking don't take Christ out of Christmas with that easy to write X-mas thing.

I got to say that I believe like you that Christ is the reason for the season but ...........I also realize that not everyone's belief is like mine and I give them respect because they still enjoy and celebrate the holiday season and would never tell them how to celebrate.:yup: