Walmart Clearance Aisle

kristablu28

My WalMart had nothing for Clearance. Pretty depressing! But, I did find a package deal on a Leapster. It was the green and silver Leapster with a blue carrying case and the Letterpillar game all for $56.98. I have been searching everywhere for a good deal on a Leapster for my DD. The case and game are worth $40 alone, so I feel pretty good!

Ours never has much clearance, but when they had the leapsters marked down to 35, i bought them all and sold them on ebay for 80.00. There is a little one in a neighboring town.. they had theirs at 69.00 forever, probably 20 or so of them. I went last week and they were gone.

Something else I find at that little one is a lot of crib bedding for between $5-9 a set. Sold all of them for about $50. Other than that, I never find anything good.

Will they fanagle on prices of clearance? I know our Lowe's will let you have it for practically nothing if you say you'll take it all. I got 30 rolls of waverly wallpaper.. on clearance for $10.00 a roll. They took $5 for all 30.

Im heading to Walmart today. 2 weeks ago I bought on clearance the Polly Pocket sticker maker my daughter had wanted. It was clearanced for $9 at one Walmart (Still over $20 at my other one,) I also bought the refill packs that day at a clearanced price of $4.50 each (regularly $9.99). 1 week ago, I bought 2 more refill packs (same store) at $3 a pack. So Im heading there as its been yet another week and I left 5 more refill packs hidden :) Haha. Hopefully no one found my hiding spot and I can buy the rest

I bought the Imax a few weeks ago at our Walmart for $27.00. The games were $8.00. Our Walmart runs all of their clearance toys 1/2 off lowest price every now and then. It is usually on the weekends. They did this with all fo the pools and water slides. I also picked up $99 remote control trucks for $20 along with the Imax. My boys are going to have a great Christmas with just the stuff I've gotten from my Walmart clearance and the wonderful deals I have found here. And BF isn't even here yet.

I've been watching the classic Disney Dream Sketchers at my Walmart. They've been at $25 forever - even on Tuesday. Yesterday I went again and they were $5!!!! I bought the three they had. One for DD and two great presents dirt cheap (original price sticker was $44.87).

I've been watching the classic Disney Dream Sketchers at my Walmart. They've been at $25 forever - even on Tuesday. Yesterday I went again and they were $5!!!! I bought the three they had. One for DD and two great presents dirt cheap (original price sticker was $44.87).

Where did you find these in the toy section or electronics or clearence section? Do you have a picture or a upc to refernce with? Thank you.

Walmart clearance really irkes me because I go to one Walmart and it's $10 and the other it isn't even marked down. Pretty ridiculous!

This irkes me too! I found out that the reason it is that way is because supposedly a certain amount of markdowns are at the manager's discretion and they have a certain amount of money that they can "lose". Higher volume stores have larger amounts so the clearance should be better there.

Another thing that irkes me with Walmart clearance is when they mark down an item from 10.97 to 10.50 or 10.00! Why even put it on clearance? Rollbacks give you a better deal than that!!