Anyone else disappointed so far???? << merged >>

3rdcharm

Man...Kmart is usually good for a few game boy advance games and a few other stocking stuffers, but so far, I am disappointed in the BF deals and the day before deals!!!! :no: I need a deal fix really bad and I've waited soooo long for this.......!!! ARghhhh!

I don't know if I am dissapointed, or if my shopping needs have changed. So far I haven't seen anything I will be getting, but I have so much done already, that I am really picky. Here is to all of us waiting.. may there be something or a lot of somethings that we need/want AND can get our hands on!!!

I think we got spoiled last year when the ball got rolling early. I can't make a judgement on KMART until I see the ad. I am having trouble visualizing some of the items. I usually go there on Thanksgiving, then again on Black Friday(after walmart of course):)

I'm not dissapointed because I've only seen 2 ads and I won't be shopping in those stores anyway. We don't have a Kmart here anymore and I'm not going to waste my time in a hardware (Ace) store on the other side of town on BF. I am anxiously awaiting the walmart ad so I can at least start shopping for some of the stuff on my list that's not going to be on sale BF.

[bI was disapointed, too :([/b] Last year I stocked up on GB games for my son. I drug my teenager out to help me get them. I didn't see one thing so far that I want or NEED! Hopefully Target and Walmart don't disapoint me!!!!

dragged -dragged? Tell me you meant dragged and that you did not drug your child- although I have heard teenagers can drive one to the point of wanting to drug them lol:cheesy: