How often do you check gottadeal.com?

amyers12345

My computer is down at home so at work(SHHH!) I keep a Gottadeal window open so I can click "NEW POSTS" every chance I get! Sad thing is that there are certain sites I can't access from here or pics that can't be seen so I miss out on a few deals:(...I DO need a new hobby.

I think that I am way more excited about these ads than my children are about Christmas. That's sad.

I am having the same thoughts... here we are in a panic, looking for those great deals so we can give our children everything they ever wanted, only for them to break or forget about it by New Year's...

BUT... thanks for all the posts, you don't know how much it means to me to know that I'm not the only BF psychopath out here!! (j/k.. bf is an acquired skill, not a mental condition)

With this new sn I have spent quite a bit of time on here, actually with my old sn I spent quite a bit of time on here. :yup: I really can't help it, even if I am not contributing to so and such thread its always fun for me to read others experiences, advice, et cetera. :cheesy:

Now tomorrow since I have to work things will change...slightly. :P

Enough that when Hubby is on the computer, I'm going nuts because what if I am missing something??? :eyepoppin

OMG that's too funny! When I get up before him when he comes out I have a hard time giving up the computer. Then when I do I keep watching him outta the corner of my eye to see when he's closing out. LOL Now That's Bad!