What will the weather be like in your area?

MarkRaby

I got this idea from another thread (thanks to elena_398 for bringing up the issue). For anyone who doesn't remember from their local newscast, you can go to www.weather.com and enter your zip code to see your forecast. It'll be interesting to see who's going to be braving the cold, snow, rain, thunderstorm, etc.

I'm in central Ohio and right now, they're predicting near-freezing temperatures with light rain -- not too bad, and it certainly doesn't look like it'll turn into the monsoon-like conditions I faced last year.

--Mark--

brrrrrr. it's gonna be cold... but i'll still be out there freezing my butt off along with everyone else. i'll be the one with the two blankets on and a thermos of coffee. lol :)

Thursday night:

Partly Cloudy Overnight Low

32°F

Precip

10%

Wind: WNW 9 mph

It was a hi of 81 here in Jacksonville yesterday. They are expecting it to rain tomorrow so that will drop the temp down to 70 on T-day and then down to 66 or so on Friday. Those are the hi's during the day, not sure of the temp early in the moorning though.

I checked with my local TV station (I'm in central Indiana) and here's their forecast for the weekend:

Thanksgiving Day:partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

Thursday Night: partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s.

Friday: mostly cloudy. Slight chance of rain. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Friday Night: mostly cloudy. Warmer. Chance of rain. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Saturday: mostly cloudy. Chance of rain in the morning then chance of rain or snow in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s.

Saturday Night: mostly cloudy. Chance of flurries. Lows in the lower 30s.