Which Cd/Dvd's are you hoping to be on sale on Black Friday?

krstee

So - for those of you who like to buy CDs/DVDs on BF, what are you hoping will be available/on sale this year? Any box sets you are dreaming of? Is there anything that you just have to have, and if it's on sale it'll be even sweeter???

For me, I just recently got into Sex in the City. Yeah, right after they cancel the series! :rolleyes: Anyway, I remember the box sets were on sale last year for something stupid like $10/set. I'd have racked up! I am also looking/hoping for Charmed (the whole series too).

Anyone else?

It's a longshot, but I'm kinda hopin' to see the MASH season box sets on sale. My wife has the first three seasons and all the rest she needs would be great for christmas. The nieces/nephews are gettin' disney DVDs. As for myself, I'd like the Battlestar Galactica original series set. Maybe Indiana Jones and Back To The Future trilogy box sets.

And what are you getting the other husband?:sidesplit

omg....lol. you could have tooken that sentence two different ways couldnt ya...lol

too funny

This is my 400th post!!!

CD's

Faith Hill-Butterflies(i think the new one from last year)

Reba McEntire-20th century cd

Nelly Furtado-(the new one out)

pretty much anything new that has came out this year that was 9.99 or higher..hoping to get for $5-8

DVD's

Little Mermaid

Cars

Fraggle Rock Season 1 and 2

Dinosaurs Season 1 and 2

Surface the Complete Series

Ice Age 2

Desperate Housewives Season 2

Nip/Tuck Season 3

there are so many...im afraid i might buy the whole store...lol

The first set of The Gummi Bears (seasons 1-3) is coming out in November. I'm hoping to get a good deal on that for the girls. Also hoping for a good deal on Pirates of the Carribean 2.

With POTC 2 coming out on 12/2 plus the fact that it's the biggest film of the year, I doubt Disney goes below $13. Personally they could msrp at $30 and I'd still get a copy!!!:gdlicklips:

CD's

Faith Hill-Butterflies(i think the new one from last year)

Reba McEntire-20th century cd

Nelly Furtado-(the new one out)

pretty much anything new that has came out this year that was 9.99 or higher..hoping to get for $5-8

Check out www.yourmusic.com -- it's a service from BMG Music. CDs are $5.99 each, shipped!!!

They don't have everything, but they have a lot of good stuff. I've been a member for over a year.

Staind is releasing a new CD called Singles...basically the greatest hits but they hate that term...this is the only one so far i will look for

Rescue me is the only Box set i want

DD wants the Barbie Box Set...walmart has it now so i am wondering if it will go on sale for BF

Last year, I believe it was Circuit City that had every single disc CD on sale for $9.99. They usually have a good selection.

Yeah Circuit City is usually really good about having TONS of cd's for $9.99.

I'm hoping to pick up some country and rap cd's i've been too cheap lately to purchase.