Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

GottaDeal.com Hooded Sweatshirts - REFUNDS SENT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_JeepMom_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_JeepMom_*
  • Member since --

Posted Oct 30, 2006 - 3:14 am

I missed this thread until the day I ordered. I only checked the online/offline deals. I accidently found the "new post" and found the thread. Sorry, just trying to help!

#62 d56nut  OFFLINE  

d56nut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 30, 2006 - 4:45 pm

Hi, What is the status of making the quantity needed for the sweatshirts? Did we make the minimum??!! Michelle

#63 poplarcreekfarm  OFFLINE  

poplarcreekfarm

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 30, 2006 - 6:42 pm

I just found this thread. Are there any t-shirts available? I live in NC and don't need a hooded sweatshirt (plus the fact that I'm pregnant and stay hot). Just wondering....

#64 Firemansgal311  OFFLINE  

Firemansgal311

Eh, can you repeat that?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 30, 2006 - 7:22 pm

I just found this thread. Are there any t-shirts available? I live in NC and don't need a hooded sweatshirt (plus the fact that I'm pregnant and stay hot). Just wondering....

See here: http://forums.gottad...ead.php?t=42100
Welcome to the board!:g_dance:

#65 ponycal  OFFLINE  

ponycal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 30, 2006 - 11:40 pm

What a cool sweatshirt. Let's hope my last minute order brings the total up so we can all celebrate! I just joined gottadeal this month! It's so much fun I'd like to show off the site with a new sweatshirt. I'm off to sign in to Paypal. Only 20 minutes to go!

#66 ponycal  OFFLINE  

ponycal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 30, 2006 - 11:50 pm

Yahoo! My order went through with 12 minutes to spare! Let's hope the sweatshirt limit was reached!

#67 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,706 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 31, 2006 - 12:05 am

Unfortunately I didn't come close to getting enough sweatshirts ordered to warrant placing an order. Therefore I have refunded PayPal payments to everyone who paid. If you paid and have not received a refund, please PM me and I'll check into it ASAP. I'm sorry as I know a lot of you we're hoping to get sweatshirts, but we just didn't have enough interest. Closing thread :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users