GottaDeal.com Hooded Sweatshirts - REFUNDS SENT

Brad

Just an update - I've had about 12 sweatshirts ordered and I'm going to have to have around 20 more ordered to justify placing an order. You have almost 2 weeks left :)

I'll be ordering one as soon as the $$ gets from my bank account to Paypal..hopefully that won't be much longer. :)

I'm still going to need at least 10 more (12-15 would be better) sweatshirts ordered to come anywhere close to getting enough to place the order.

I'll extend the deadline to Monday night (10/30) at midnight PST, but that's going to be it.

Maybe you could send a pm to all the members. I know when I was new to this site I didn't venture past the online/offline deal posts.

Or maybe just post a thread in the GottaTalk Lounge.... I never check this forum unless there's a problem or something I want to comment about the site.... I just happened upon this thread because I had problems staying logged on.

Me too!

Okay sent!

But.. I will post it here for Brad again. There is no "sign up thread' Just go to the first post in this thread and get the email address Brad posted. Go to your PayPal account and send Brad money. Include your GottaDeal user name, your size request(s) and include your real name and shipping info. VIOLA! You will have a hoodie in time for BF! Woo Hoo!!!

Shop Warm and Comfy! Happy Holidays!!

Brad, How Close Are We?

Please do not post any new threads about sweatshirt orders in other forums. One thread is enough. I understand that you want to get the shirts, but we are not going to annoy everyone else by posting threads in other forums. I have deleted 3 of these threads today. Thank you for your cooperation.