McDonalds Halloween Treat Pack

conj

Hi,

I would be grateful if someone who lives in a place where they are 1.00 per book would pick up 5 books for me! I'll be happy to send you the money via paypal or check or however you wish. One thing, do the coupons have limits as to where they can be used? I'm in Indiana. Any help is appreciated!

Michelle

Ours are $1 here in Indiana. Ours just say any participating McDonalds as to where they are redeemable.

mollannie -- did yours already have a begin date or did they let you use them early? Ours say 11/1/06- 12/31/06 for the dates.

Hi,

I would be grateful if someone who lives in a place where they are 1.00 per book would pick up 5 books for me! I'll be happy to send you the money via paypal or check or however you wish. One thing, do the coupons have limits as to where they can be used? I'm in Indiana. Any help is appreciated!

Michelle

If they are not selling them near you they may not let you use them there.

If they are not selling them near you they may not let you use them there.

Oh, they are selling them here...they are just twice the price! Not that it's not still a good deal....I was just hoping to find them for a buck. I'll keep checking other McDonald's...it may be just that one.

Michelle

d56nut I was in northern Indiana and they had signs up about selling them It was a corp store not a franch and that could be why. My local MD is franch and doesnt "elect to participate"

check in to a different mcd if possible.

my store wont even honor them so i am not gonna bother buying